USA-Made Round Urethane Steel Barbell Set for Club and Military - 20-110 lbs. – Ivanko (IUB/IUEZB)
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
MADE TO ORDER
Ivanko Barbell USA Made Round Urethane Steel Barbells For Club and Military - Adhering to the US Government's quality, country of origin and pricing standards, IRON COMPANY® has been awarded the opportunity to offer Ivanko Barbell's urethane barbell sets on GSA contract GS-07F-0104M as well as CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A. We currently supply these barbells, dumbbells and many other fitness equipment items to the US Government domestically and to all military installations abroad. We specialize in creating comprehensive gym equipment packages for the military that can be purchased on Open Market or directly through our GSA contract. Our one-stop-shop business model affords us the ability to satisfy not only your barbell and dumbbell needs, but everything else to go along with them such as racking solutions, gym flooring, strength equipment and even cardio equipment. Global logistics is our specialty and we have the resources to ship your products anywhere in the world on reliable carriers via air, sea and ground.
All urethane barbells are not created equally! The heavier the barbell the more potentially damaging impact it has to absorb when dropped. Unless a heavy urethane barbell weighing as much as 110 lbs. is structurally capable of withstanding this impact, they can loosen or even break. American Made Solid Steel Barbells by Ivanko Barbell are mechanically fastened together making for a totally maintenance free, one piece design that keeps the heads and bars permanently bonded forever no matter how heavy they are. Their permanently fastened design combined with the thickest polyurethane covering in the industry makes them a solid investment and reliable choice for clubs and military bases or any other facility where environments are harsh and only the most heavy-duty barbells will do.
Need a custom barbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- IUB 20-110 - (10) Straight Barbells - Includes (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total set weight)
- IUEZB 20-110 - (10) EZ-Curl Barbells - Includes (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total set weight)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Solid 1045 steel is machine from one solid bar
- Bar Style: Your choice of hard chromed straight bars (IUB) or EZ curl bars (IUEZB)
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- No maintenance. Ivanko barbells use a proprietary mechanical fastening technique that uses no welds or bolts
- Maximum protection from the harshest commercial environments and environmentally challenging locations that include high humidity and/or extreme heat and cold
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is low odor, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane coating is the thickest in the industry (see thickness comparisons in image gallery)
- Quieter workouts compared to uncoated steel or iron barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- Custom colored logos are available (upcharge applies, contact a sales rep for more information)
- Available sets in kilograms upon request
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
20-110 lb. Straight and 20-110 lb. EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.