USA-Made Round Urethane Steel Dumbbells For Club and Military – Ivanko (IUDB)
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Military Installations
MADE TO ORDER
CURRENT LEAD TIME 5-6 MONTHS
Round Urethane Steel Dumbbells For Club and Military - No welds. No Allen Bolts. No worries! American Made Solid Steel Dumbbells by Ivanko are mechanically fastened together making for a totally maintenance free structure that keeps the heads and handles permanently bonded forever. Their permanently bonded design combined with the thickest urethane in the industry makes them a solid investment and reliable choice for clubs and military bases or any other facility where environments are harsh and only the most heavy-duty dumbbells will do.
All dumbbells are not created equally! The heavier the dumbbell the more potentially damaging impact it has to absorb when dropped. Unless a super heavy dumbbell weighing as much as 150 pounds is structurally capable of withstanding this impact, they can loosen or even break. American Made Solid Steel Dumbbells by Ivanko are mechanically fastened together making for a totally maintenance free structure that keeps the heads and handles permanently bonded forever no matter how heavy they are. Their permanently bonded design combined with the thickest urethane in the industry makes them a solid investment and reliable choice for clubs and military bases or any other facility where environments are harsh and only the most heavy-duty dumbbells will do.
USA Made Urethane Encased Solid Steel Heads - Solid steel dumbbell heads are encased in polyurethane to protect the dumbbell, gym floors and surrounding equipment from potential damage caused by repetitive dropping. Ivanko's USA Made urethane formulation resists abrasions and scratches and will not split, crack or peel like other coatings, such as rubber. Each weight marking is permanently engraved into the dumbbell so it will never fade or wear off. Urethane coating comes in a beautiful matte finish.
USA Made Solid Steel Dumbbell Handles - 1045 high carbon solid steel handles come in a 29mm thickness for sizes 5-15 lbs. and a 35mm for sizes 20 to 150 lbs. Military-grade hard chrome finish is 75% the harness of a diamond which creates an indestructible barrier between the elements and the raw steel of the handle preventing corrosion. A stainless steel dumbbell handle option is also available for an upcharge.
5-150 lb. Super Heavy Ivanko Solid Steel Urethane Dumbbell Set - This 5-150 lb. Ivanko super heavy urethane dumbbell set includes 30 pairs from 5 pounds to 150 pounds in 5 pound increments and satisfies the needs of all members from women to men to the serious bodybuilder, powerlifter or Tier 1 military special operator.
Purchase Ivanko Dumbbells on GSA Contract - IRON COMPANY® is proud to display Ivanko dumbbells on our GSA contract GS-07F-0104M. We also hold CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A for buyers within the state of California. We specialize in creating comprehensive fitness equipment packages for the military that can be purchased on Open Market or directly through GSA contract. In addition to your free weight needs, we can include racking solutions, rubber flooring and many other products. Global logistics is our specialty and we have the resources to ship your products anywhere in the world on reliable carriers via air, sea and ground.
Need a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- IUDB 5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- IUDB 55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- IUDB 5-75 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lbs. (1,200 lbs. total)
- IUDB 105-150 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (2,550 lbs. total)
- IUDB 5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- IUDB 5-125 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (3,250 lbs. total)
- IUDB 5-150 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 lbs. (4,650 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, gyms and military fitness installations
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Steel handles are knurled and have a thickness of 29mm for 5-15 lb. pairs and 35mm for 20-150 lb. pairs
- Handle Style: Includes knurled hard chrome handles. Stainless steel handles are available at an upcharge upon request
- The radius of each steel slug is chamfered on the outside to displace the force of the impact between the steel slug and urethane coating for longer impact resistance
- No maintenance. Ivanko dumbbells use a proprietary mechanical fastening technique that uses no welds or bolts
- Maximum protection from the harshest commercial environments and environmentally challenging locations that include high humidity and/or extreme heat and cold.
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is low odor, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Urethane coating is the thickest in the industry (see thickness comparisons in image gallery)
- Quieter workouts compared to solid steel dumbbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- Custom colored logos are available (upcharge applies, contact a sales rep for more information)
- Available sets in kilograms upon request.
- Proudly Made In The USA
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Military fitness
- Commercial gyms and clubs
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Performance training centers
- College weight rooms
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.