Fully Machined Pro-Style Dumbbells with Chrome End Caps – Ivanko (RM/EPC 1.5)
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Ivanko Barbell RM/EPC Fully Machined Pro-Style Dumbbells with Chrome End Caps - Ivanko Barbell has perfected the Pro-Style dumbbell allowing them to withstand the rigors of commercial gyms longer than any multi-plate fixed weight dumbbell in the industry. Aesthetically speaking, the Ivanko RM/EPC Pro-Fixed dumbbell is one of the most attractive dumbbells with its fully machined cast iron plates and solid steel end plates that are fully chromed. Each 30mm chrome Pro-style handle is made from a single drop forged bar that is knurled and chromed to perfection. These fixed weight commercial dumbbells are comfortable to use during all your dumbbell workouts and their long lasting beauty will brighten up any weight room for years to come.
Want to learn more about commercial quality dumbbells? Check out the IRON COMPANY® Commercial Dumbbell Set Buying Guide
Need a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® dumbbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- RM/EPC 1.5 5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- RM/EPC 1.5 55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- RM/EPC 1.5 5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Plate Finish: Gray poly-baked paint. Fully machined with smooth finish
- Handle Choice: Fully knurled and chrome plated 30mm drop forged #1026 solid steel
- Dumbbell Locking System: PermaLock fastening system and grade 8 custom fabricated Allen bolts torqued to 400 foot lbs. to prevent loosening
- End Cap: Machined and chromed steel end plates with recessed name and weight stickers (no end caps available for 5 and 7.5 lb. dumbbells)
- All chrome is a triple-layer process with nickel base for durability
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- 1-Year warranty against factory defects
- Factory assembled in the U.S.A
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects to the original owner.
- NOTE: Warranty does not include natural paint or finish wear as this is not considered a defect. Ivanko uses the highest quality baked-on polyester paint available, however, all paint will wear at a rate that is dependent on the products use and environment. If you are sensitive to paint or finish wear, we suggest considering a product with a rubber or urethane coating that is manufactured specifically to protect the product itself and surrounding floors and equipment.
- NOTE: Ivanko assembles its pro-style dumbbells and barbells using a high PSI impact wrench and thread locker. They are made for normal use in commercial environments, however, their longevity and ability to remain tightly fastened is ultimately determined by their use and environment. If your dumbbells or barbells will be used in a location where they will be dropped consistently with great impact, please consider purchasing a product made from solid steel with no fastening mechanism.
- NOTE: These cast-iron plates are manufactured by sand casting. They are not machined from solid billet. Due to the inherent nature of the sand casting process, no two plates are exactly alike. Variations will occur. Among these variations are surface consistency and porosity. These variations do not constitute defects, but are inherent to the casting process.
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones (Manhattan, Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys as an example but not limited to)
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service