Commercial Rubber Encased Pro-Style Dumbbells – Ivanko (RUB/EPR)
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Ivanko RUB/EPR Commercial Rubber Encased Pro-Style Dumbbells - The RUB/EPR takes the perfected Ivanko Pro-Style dumbbell to the next level in terms of functionality and impact protection. Impact protection is paramount in preventing damage to floors and surrounding equipment when dumbbells are dropped. Each Ivanko RUB/EPR uses RUB plates for the build out which are encased in thick, impact resistant virgin rubber. This thick rubber creates a barrier between the dumbbell infrastructure itself and the floors and equipment around it which protects both from shock and impact. An added benefit to this protective coating is its inherent sound deadening qualities. The constant dumbbell clanging sounds that are common in most studio and club weight rooms are all but eliminated.
Another benefit of purchasing rubber encased dumbbells is the enhanced aesthetic durability. There's no paint to chip or scratch off and no exposed iron that can rust. The Ivanko RUB/EPR does extremely well in humid or salt air regions where cast iron dumbbells can quickly begin to degrade.
Need a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RUB/EPR 5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- RUB/EPR 105-125 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120 and 125 lbs. (1,150 lbs. total)
- RUB/EPR 55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- RUB/EPR 105-140 - (1) Pair each of 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135 and 140 lbs. (1,960 lbs. total)
- RUB/EPR 5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Plate Finish: Rubber encased Ivanko RUB plates. 7.5 lb. plates are used in place of 10 lb. plates due to the added thickness of the rubber
- Handle Choice: Fully knurled and chrome plated 30mm drop forged #1026 solid steel
- Inside Handle Width: 5-3/4"
- Optional 35mm handle (SDH-35 shown by itself in image gallery) available in stainless steel with hard chrome finish, high carbon steel with hard chrome finish, or black oxide finish (upcharge applies, contact a sales rep for more information)
- Dumbbell Locking System: Assembled in the USA using the PermaLock fastening system and grade 8 custom fabricated Allen bolts torqued to 400 foot lbs. - 55% bigger, 60% longer, 33% stronger
- End Cap: Rubber encased steel end caps with recessed name and weight stickers (no end caps available for 5 and 7.5 lb. dumbbells)
- Size Increments: Available in 2.5 lb. increments on request
- All chrome is a triple-layer process with nickel base for durability
- High quality reduced odor virgin rubber resists cracking, fading and peeling
- The ORIGINAL rubber encased dumbbell since 1983 and refined 51 times since
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- 1-Year warranty against factory defects
- Factory assembled in the U.S.A.
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects to the original owner.
- NOTE: Ivanko assembles its pro-style dumbbells and barbells using a high PSI impact wrench and thread locker. They are made for normal use in commercial environments, however, their longevity and ability to remain tightly fastened is ultimately determined by their use and environment. If your dumbbells or barbells will be used in a location where they will be dropped consistently with great impact, please consider purchasing a product made from solid steel with no fastening mechanism.
- NOTE: 7.5 lb. RUB rubber encased plates are used in place of 10 lb. plates due to the added thickness of the rubber. While this keeps the RUB/EPR dumbbells and barbells within the desired diameter to maintain compatability with storage racks, they will be wider and bulkier than similar products with weight plates or heads constructed from cast iron or steel.
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones (Manhattan, Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys as an example but not limited to)
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service