86.5" Black Oxide Competition Weightlifting Bar – Ivanko (OB-20KG)
Superior Strength & Accuracy
Uses: CrossFit & Commercial Gyms
Ivanko Barbell OB-20KG Black Oxide Olympic Competition Bar - The American Made Ivanko OB-20KG is an extra-high tensile strength Olympic bar for the serious lifter. The testing in which Ivanko puts their OB-20KG weightlifting bars through to ensure strength and consistent quality and safety on every bar is second to none. Each bar is tested multiple ways which includes mag testing, ultra-sonic testing and x-ray testing and then straightened to within Ivanko specs. The weight of each bar is within 1/2 oz of stated weight. If you're having problems with other bars bending or falling apart at your facility, especially CrossFit, and you want to remove the liability factor, you can't beat the quality and durability of this USA Made Olympic bar by Ivanko. Now available for purchase on GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
Need help selecting the right USA Made Olympic Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email [email protected]
Features and Specifications:
- Recommended for commercial use
- Finish: High quality black oxide finish
- Total Bar Length: 86.5"
- Bar Diameter: 1.10" (28mm)
- Sleeve Loading Length: 15-3/8"
- Sleeve Diameter: 1.947" (49.40-49.56mm)
- Distance between inside sleeve collars: 52.5"
- Knurling: Medium knurling (NO center knurl)
- Tensile Strength: 200,000 PSI
- Testing: Mag tested, ultra-sonic tested and X-ray tested
- Straightness: Special straightness specified (Less than .006/ft. T.I.R.)
- Sleeve Assembly: Bar sleeves capped for added bar protection
- Uses: Ideal bar for training the "Olympic Style" Weightlifting movements in CrossFit boxes or commercial gyms
- Olympic collars NOT included
- Country Of Origin: 100% Made In USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through IRON COMPANY® GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Bar Weight: 20 kg extremely accurate weight within 1/2 oz
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS