Heavy-Duty Virgin Rubber Encased Olympic Bumper Plates for Weightlifting – Ivanko (OBPX)
Package: 510 lbs and 235 kg
Uses: Performance Centers, Professional Sports Teams, School Weight Rooms
Olympic Bar NOT Included
500 LB MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
Ivanko OBPX Heavy-Duty Bumper Plate Sets – Ivanko OBPX bumper plates offer ordering versatility ideal for meeting the needs of any facility. The OBPX-510 offers 510 lbs. of solid black bumper plates that are marked in pounds. The OBPX-C-510 offers the same size plates but includes solid colored plates including yellow, blue, and red. Some coaches and lifters prefer color coded bumper plates to allow for easy weight identification from across the gym. The OBPX-C-235KG includes colored plates sized in kilograms. One advantage of the OBPX-C-235KG set is the larger 25 kg (55 lb.) plates that are included. This is a heavy, compact bumper plate that some lifters utilize to keep weight changes to a minimum and to pack more weight on the bar before a lift. Whichever Ivanko plate package you decide is best for you or your facility, rest assured you are buying quality that will endure the toughest workouts for years to come.
Need a custom plate package or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® bumper plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Packaged Sets:
- OBPX-510 – (2) OBP-5 Black 5 lb, (2) OBP-10 Black 10 lb, (2) OBPX-25 Black 25 lb, (2) OBPX-35 Black 35 lb, and (8) OBPX-45 Black 45 lb plates (510 lbs total)
- OBPX-C-510 – (2) OBP-5 Black 5 lb, (2) OBP-10 Black 10 lb, (2) OBPX-25G Green 25 lb, (2) OBPX-35Y Yellow 35 lb, and (8) OBPX-45B Blue 45 lb plates (510 lbs total)
- OBPX-C-155 – (2) OBP-2.5KG Black 2.5 kg, (2) OBP-5KG Black 5 kg, (2) OBPX-10KG-G Green 10 kg, (2) OBPX-15KG-Y Yellow 15 kg, (6) OBPX-20KG-B Blue 20 kg, and (2) OBPX-25KG-R Red 25 kg plates (235 kg | 517 lbs total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Performance Centers, Professional Sports Teams, CrossFit
- Plate Material: Virgin rubber with unique sulfur-free curing process to eliminate offensive odors
- Low odor virgin rubber ideal for confined areas
- Color coded for quick size identification (colored plates only)
- Available in pounds and kilograms
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Recessed 2" stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Cast iron core greatly reduced the bulk of each plate allowing easier handling and more weight to be loaded onto the bar
- Diameter: 17.75"
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- 1-Year commercial warranty against factory defects
- All plates are 17.75" in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 5 lb. - 5/8" Thick
- 10 lb. - 1-1/8" Thick
- 25 lb. - 1" Thick
- 35 lb. - 1-3/4" Thick
- 45 lb. - 2-3/4" Thick
- Sports performance centers
- Professional sports teams
- Commercial gyms
- Barbell clubs
- Military fitness installations
*We recommend that the 5's and 10's are always accompanied by other sizes of plates while in use and not used by themselves. Using them on a bar by themselves will damage the plates as they are not thick enough to withstand a great amount of force.
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
All Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.