SHOK-LOK Noise and Vibration Reducing Rubber Deadlift Mat / Cardio Equipment Mat - 4' x 8' x 3/4" -- Humane (MAW3313-MCG3333)
Available in Solid Black or Glacier Fleck
Humane Manufacturing SHOK-LOK™ Anti-Shock Rubber Deadlift Mat / Cardio Equipment Mat / Plyometric Training Mat - Are you looking to build a homemade deadlift platform on a budget? The Shok-Lok Vibration Control Flooring System helps alleviate the problem of noise and vibration in any fitness room or garage gym. The Shok-Lok system of mats utilizes a special waffle design on the underside of the mat which significantly reduces the amount of vibration and noise that is transferred from the fitness equipment to the floor. Not only will this assist with reducing bounce and noise from drops, but it will help protect subfloors from cracking or other damage since shock from impact is better absorbed into the mat rather than the floor below. This is a great addition to any facility and can be used even on existing floor systems to reduce noise and vibration. Also consider using as a portable deadlift platform in parking lots for CrossFit training.
The Shok-Lok 4' x 8' mat allows plenty of length when used as a shock absorbing rubber deadlift platform with an Olympic 7' bar and bumper plates, as well as sufficient room for the lifter to stand comfortably in the middle of the mat with space in front and behind. When used as a cardio equipment mat, it is large enough to accommodate almost any cardio unit on the market and has a beveled edge all the way around to minimize trip hazards within your home gym or workout facility. The Shok-Lok mat reduces noise from treadmill motors and elliptical trainers, and allows for a firmer surface to reduce vibration and rocking during use. Another benefit of vibration control is reduction of shock to the hips, knees, and ankles during plyometric box jumps. The length of the mat allows for plenty of area for upward leaps and safe dismounts from plyo boxes.
Humane anti-vibration rubber flooring is made from post-consumer recycled rubber, and is re-vulcanized during the manufacturing process. Because it isn't just urethane bound (pressed and glued together), it will withstand a great deal of punishment and will not cold flow (lose or change its shape under pressure).
Package Options by Quantity:
- (1) 4' x 8' x 3/4" Mat
- (2) 4' x 8' x 3/4" Mats (good deal)
- (4) 4' x 8' x 3/4" Mats (better deal)
- (6) 4' x 8' x 3/4" Mats (great deal)
- Deadlift Mat
- Plyometric Training Mat
- Cardio Equipment Mat
- Available in Solid Black or Glacier Color Fleck
- Two piece interlocking mat (2) 4' x 4' tiles assemble to form large 4' x 8' mat
- Heavy duty 3/4" commercial grade recycled rubber
- Sized to fit most large commercial treadmills and ellipticals
- Special Shok-Lok design which causes a significant reduction in noise and vibration
- Easy Path™ beveled edges are molded into the mat on all four sides of the assembled mat allowing smooth transitions and avoiding trip hazards
- Non-skid TreadSafe™ diamond patterned surface texture - Traction control system for reliable footing in wet and dry conditions
- No curling
- Easy to install (no adhesive required)
- Non-porous and non-absorbent
- Will not harbor or promote bacterial growth
- Easy to keep clean
- Intended to be a loose lay product
- Clean and Fresh mitigating agent added during manufacturing to reduce rubber smell
- 100% Recycled
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 126 lbs. (Black) / 130 lbs. (Glacier)
Need additional information on this Cardio Equipment Mat or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.