E-Z Lift Iron Olympic Revolver Plates with Round Hole Grips – Ivanko (OMEZH)
500 LB MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT
Ivanko E-Z Lift Iron Olympic Plates with Round Hole Grips - Quite possibly the most beautifully designed Olympic grip plate ever brought to market, the OMEZH E-Z Lift Olympic Plate with Holes by Ivanko Barbell will add a sense of character and sophistication to any weight room. Plates feature beautiful lines and rounded edges and gripping holes for added aesthetics, comfort and safety while in use. Ivanko OMEZH plates each contain seven evenly spaced grip holes with large openings to accommodate any size hand when carrying or loading bars and machines. The Ivanko OMEZH has more grip holes than any other grip plate which dramatically increases ease of handling. The appealing visual styling of the OMEZH holes which look very similar to pistol cylinder chambers has earned these plates the nickname "Ivanko Revolver Plates" by the hardcore lifting community. The surface of each plate is fully machined further increasing the aesthetics and handling comfort and then coated with a long-lasting, chip resistant polyester paint that is baked on for the best adhesion possible to the raw cast iron. Ivanko's true passion for fitness will be clearly evident with every use of the OMEZH plate.
Need a custom plate packge or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® free weight plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Plate Pairs:
- One pair each 25, 35, 45 or100 lbs.
- OMEZH-257.5 - (2) 1.25, (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (257.5 lbs. total)
- OMEZH-632.5 - (2) 1.25, (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates (632.5 lbs. total)
- OMEZH-1265.5 - (2) 1.25, (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates (1,265.5 lbs. total)
- 7-fully machined grip openings are rounded and smooth for a comfortable grip and handling from any angle
- Regular diameter, round shaped plates integrates easily with other brands of iron plates if needed
- Fully machined smooth on back and outer edge/face of circumference
- Accurate weight tolerance
- German engineered, chip resistant polyester paint is baked on for superior durability
- Letters and weight markings are painted in brightly colored paint for easy legibility from far distances
- High quality cast iron contains no air pockets, no putty filler, no impurities
- 1.25, 2.5, 5, and 10 lb. plates (OM series) included in package sets are solid with NO grip holes
- Starting weight of only 1.25 lbs. allows for micro-loading for safer weight jumps when needed
- Heavy 100 lb. plates are compact and allow more weight to be added to leg presses and weight bars when needed
- Plate Weight Markings: lbs. with kgs. available upon request
- Ideal for plate loaded gym equipment and Olympic bars in commercial gyms
- Very attractive plate design adds character to any weight room
NOTE: These cast-iron plates are manufactured by sand casting. They are not machined from solid billet. Due to the inherent nature of the sand casting process, no two plates are exactly alike. Variations will occur. Among these variations are surface consistency and porosity. These variations do not constitute defects, but are inherent to the casting process.
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- Training studios
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
25-45 lb. Pairs = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
100 lb. Pair, 257.5, 632.5 and 1,265.5 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.