Horizontal Leg Press Machine -- SportsArt (S956)
SportsArt S956 Horizontal Leg Press - The S956 Horizontal Leg Press Machine by SportsArt Fitness is a commercial-grade strength machine with selectorized stack which targets and builds strength in the quadriceps (thighs), hamstrings, hip flexors, glutes, and calf muscles of the lower body. The multi-functional S956 horizontal leg press converts to hack squat, hip sled, or calf raise when the back pad is positioned flat from the upright position. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
The Status Series Selectorized Premium Strength Line combines a sleek, modern design with world-class components and SportsArts dependable, industrial-quality manufacturing to bring you the whole package in every machine. Each machine is built to last in the most demanding commercial environments, with heavy gauge steel oval tubing, Kevlar-reinforced belts or coated cables, internally lubricated cables with deep-channel pulleys and sealed bearings. Gas-assisted seat adjustments and contoured cushions ensure comfort and ease of use. Independent movement and biomechanically correct design accommodate users of any fitness or experience level, delivering measurable, targeted results in the shortest amount of time possible.
S956 Horizontal Leg Press Key Features:
- Multi-functional leg press converts to hack squat, calf raise or hip sled for total leg workout
- Seat back reclines 90-180 degrees with a smooth fingertip adjustment lever
- Shoulder pads adjust for a snug fit and varied lifting positions
- Wide stance non-slip foot plates
- Spacious seat carriage moves smoothly and fluidly on linear bearing system
- Heavy duty durable seat and shoulder cushion and back upholstery
- 440 lb stack with twenty 22 lb (10 kg) weight plates and 1:1 weight resistance ratio
Status Series Selectorized Strength Line Standard Features:
- Commercial rated
- Welded steel frame
- 11-gauge (3mm) steel elliptical tube means lasting strength
- Charcoal Gray frame color / Black and Gray pads
- Dual powder-coated electrostatic paint resists scratches and scuffs
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust, chipping, and pitting and provide smooth travel
- Ball bearings provide smooth, quiet movement
- Kevlar belts for optimum tensile strength
- Coated cables have 2200 lb. tensile strength aircraft cable
- 5-inch shrouded pulleys provide faultless belt tracking
- Comfortable cushions with correct ergonomics
- Rip-resistant marine quality upholstery with industrial strength cushioning
- Pivot points called out with orange dots for optimal alignment
- Magnetized selector fork instantly locks into place for quick, secure action
- Flat, fork-style selector supports weight plates, rather than balancing on a thin, single selector pin
- Retracting cord keeps selector fork from disappearing while eliminating clutter
- Precision sound dampeners keep stack action quiet
- Cold rolled steel plates resist rust and convey quality
- Accessory tray attached to weight stack frame for water bottle, keys, towel, etc.
- Assembled Dimensions: 87" L x 59" W x 77" H
- Stack Weight: 440 lbs.
- Total Unit Weight: 1232 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions (carton): 85 L x 63 W x 82 H
- Shipping weight (carton): 1422 lbs.
- Frame 10 years (excludes paint)
- Weight Plates, Guide Rods, Bearings, Bushings 5 years
- Cables, Belts, and other parts 3 years
- Grips, Covers 1 year
- Upholstery 6 months
- Labor 1 year
Notice: All SportsArt strength pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece with weight stacks fully assembled (if applicable). It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.