SelectEDGE 1134 Four Stack Cable Machine -- Legend Fitness (1134)
SelectEDGE 1134 Four Stack Cable Machine by Legend Fitness - The SelectEDGE 1134 Four Stack packs a big punch in a smaller space. In a footprint of only 148.5 x 69 you get a seated lat row, lat pulldown and two adjustable cable columns. Training is only limited by the imagination here. Blast the lower, mid and upper back with the lat row and pulldown and then hop over to one of the adjustable cable columns for an infinite number of exercises including bicep curls, tricep pushdowns, wood chops, upright rows and so many more. A partially hidden cable system combined with bent oval steel tubing makes the 1134 as beautiful as it is functional. This is the perfect compact commercial multi-gym for home gyms, fitness studios, schools and more.
Have questions about the Legend Fitness 1134 SelectEDGE Four Stack Cable Machine? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Specs and Info:
- Stations: (1) seated row, (1) lat pulldown and (2) adjustable height cable columns
- Pulley Adjustments: Chrome-plated, 2-inch square adjustment columns with laser-cut numbering offer 23 height positions in 3 increments
- Cable Column Weight Stacks: (2) 200 lb. 2:1 ratio cast iron weight stacks with lanyards (optional upgrade to 250 lbs.)
- Row/Pulldown Weight Stacks: (2) 250 lb. cast iron weight stacks with lanyards (optional upgrade to 300 lbs.)
- Pulleys: Glass-reinforced PowerMax pulleys prolong cable life. Swivel encourages maximum range of motion and prolongs cable life
- Cables: Aviation-grade cables. Partially hidden cables for sleek new look
- Attachments: Includes MAG handles, web grip handles, (1) split rope attachment, and (1) curl bar
- Frame: 11 gauge heavy-grade steel
- Powder Coat: Baked on two-tone powder coat finish available in many different colors at no additional cost
- Upholstery: Custom two tone upholstery covers high density foam padding and is available in different colors at no upcharge
- Unit Dimensions: 148.5" L x 69" W x 93.5" H
- Shipping Configuration:
- Pallet 1 - 65" L x 56" W x 94" H | 705 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Pallet 2 - 96" L x 46" W x 32" H | 365 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Pallet 3 - 39" L x 46" W x 32" H | 1030 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 60)
- Total Palletized Shipping Weight: 2,100 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.