Basic Olympic Flat Bench Press | Legend Fitness (3105)
Basic Olympic Flat Bench Press | Legend Fitness (3105) - The Olympic Weight Lifting Bench has long been one of the gold standards for building a powerful and thickly muscled upper body. Go into most any school weight room or commercial gym and youll see them lined up reminiscent of tanks ready to go into battle. Performing the Olympic bench press exercise can be attributed to increased sports performance in any sport from basketball to football. Its also one of the most popular upper body exercises for bodybuilders and powerlifters.
*Weights NOT Included
Basic Olympic Flat Bench Press | Legend Fitness (3105) - The Olympic Weight Lifting Bench has long been one of the gold standards for building a powerful and thickly muscled upper body. Go into most any school weight room or commercial gym and youll see them lined up reminiscent of tanks ready to go into battle. Performing the Olympic bench press exercise can be attributed to increased sports performance in any sport from basketball to football. Its also one of the most popular upper body exercises for bodybuilders and powerlifters. Unlike the fitness gimmicks that seem to come and go in the blink of an eye, the Olympic weight bench retains its stature as one of the most effective weight lifting exercises of all times because it works!
What are some of the most important Olympic Flat Bench features? When purchasing an Olympic flat weight lifting bench for a fitness studio, school weight room or commercial gym, safety should always be at the top of the list. Legend Fitness understands this and typically overbuilds all their strength equipment to be maintenance free, strong as a tank and built to last a lifetime. For starters, each Olympic Bench Press is made right here in the USA using the most heavy-duty 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing. Rather than having a bolt together frame, Legend fully MIG welds the entire frame together as one so there are never any maintenance or safety issues. This welded frame provides a rock solid bench that even the strongest weight lifters will appreciate. When bench pressing, the last thing you want to feel on your back and shoulders is the plywood backing of the seat. Legend makes sure this is never an issue with any of their products by using only the best foam padding which has a density rating of 8 lbs. per cubic foot. The heavy-duty Naugahyde used to cover the padding is a 32oz, stain resistant vinyl. And finally, the vinyl covered padding is securely attached to ¾ plywood offering the heaviest user benching the heaviest weight more than enough support. If youre shopping for a reasonably priced heavy-duty bench press that can handle any environment or athlete, consider a Legend 3105 for your facility.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Olympic Bench Press on GSA contract - All commercial quality bench presses by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
Custom headers are available.
Legend Fitness 3105 Basic Olympic Flat Bench Press:
- Dimensions: 48" L x 49.5" W x 46.75" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3" x 3" x 11-gauge steel tubing
- Fabrication: Fully welded for maximum stability and longevity. No assembly required
- Weights NOT Included
- Uprights: Inside width is 43.5" allowing the widest bench grip available when needed
- Padding: 2" thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Scuff Guards: ABS plastic to prevent powder coat wear on bar catches and sides of bench frame
- Safety Catches: Fully welded
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Bench Headers: Optional customized padding headers with your logo are optional and available upon request
- Uses: Garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 66" L x 54" W x 51" H (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 243 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3105 Flat Olympic Bench Press?:
- Fully welded, maintenance-free frame will never loosen or come apart
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- Holds even the heaviest users and barbells
- Bar safety catches included
- You choose frame and padding colors
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 3105 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.