Plate Loaded Linear Hack Squat | Legend Fitness (3123)
Plate Loaded Linear Hack Squat | Legend Fitness (3123) - The hack squat is a great lower body strength machine that can be easily integrated into your barbell squat and leg press training for maximum power and mass development. Hack squats have proven to be a useful training tool for the athlete, weightlifter and bodybuilder for targeting the quads and glutes. The hack squat allows the user to perform a weight bearing squatting movement while set at a 35 degree angle.
*Weights NOT Included
Plate Loaded Linear Hack Squat | Legend Fitness (3123) - The hack squat is a great lower body strength machine that can be easily integrated into your barbell squat and leg press training for maximum power and mass development. Hack squats have proven to be a useful training tool for the athlete, weightlifter and bodybuilder for targeting the quads and glutes. The hack squat allows the user to perform a weight bearing squatting movement while set at a 35 degree angle. The weight carriage that holds the Olympic plates and includes pads that rest on the shoulders of the user, rides on a combination of linear bearings and steel guide rods for friction free travel. The hack squat exercise effectively isolates the quads while reducing lower back strain which means they can also be used for rehabilitation training or by those with lower back injuries that cannot perform barbell squats. Most commercial weight rooms will features at least one hack squat for their members to train with.
Why choose the Legend 3123 hack squatting machine? The Legend 3123 is smooth as silk featuring a 75 lb. weight carriage that travels at a 35 degree angle on commercial linear bearings and steel alloy guide rods that are case hardened for years of high performance. The large footplate is made from heavy polished aluminum with a diamond plate pattern that offers plenty of grip. Heavy lifters will be able to pile on the Olympic weight plates with the 11 long weight sleeves. The construction of the Legend linear bearing hack squat boasts a shipping weight of 716 lbs. from USA Made and Fabricated 3 x 3 and 4 x 2 structural steel with a wall thickness of 11 gauge (.120). Protecting the raw structural steel is your choice of DuPont powder coating that is chip resistant and tough as nails.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Commercial Quality Hack Squat on GSA contract - All plate loaded strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Legend Frame Colors
Blue Streak II
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
Legend Fitness 3123 Linear Bearing Hack Squat:
- Dimensions: 93.5" L x 58.5" W x 59" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge 3 x 3 and 4 x 2 steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Weights NOT Included
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Weight Sleeves: 11 long for loading multiple weight plates on each side
- Footplate: #3003 polished aluminum alloy with diamond plate pattern offers slip-resistant footing for the heaviest hack squatting
- Travel: Weight carriage travels on a 35 degree angle
- Bearings: High performance linear bearings for super smooth travel on guide rods
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened alloy steel guide rods work in conjunction with linear bearings for long lasting smooth travel
- Weight Plate Storage: 8 chrome plated pegs store Olympic weight plates of all sizes in close proximity for easy loading and offloading
- Safety: Two carriage lock-in heights for different size users
- Scuff Guards: Bolt-on scuff guards included for weight plate storage areas
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Ship Weight: 716 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3123 Commercial Hack Squat Machine?:
- Extremely effective at building explosive strength and overall leg development
- Less low back strain than traditional barbell squats
- Weight carriage runs on linear bearings and case hardened guide rods not rollers or bushings
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for unmatched strength and simplicity
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and seat pad color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 3123 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.