6' x 8' Basic Weightlifting Platform -- Legend Fitness (3131)
Legend Fitness 3131 Basic Olympic Lifting Platform - Thinking about building your own "DIY" weightlifting platform? Before you do, consider an economical commercial lifting platform such as the Legend 3131. DIY projects such as squat racks, lifting platforms and other items can at times save you some money in the short term, but what about the big picture? How important is performance during your Olympic lifts? How about longevity and even safety? Definitely something to consider before making a trip down to Home Depot.
A commercial quality Olympic weightlifting platform is engineered to combine rubber matting and a wood sub-structure that disperses the "load shock" and absorbs the energy of the plates and bar. One without the other is only partially effective. But combined it's what makes a platform work!
The 3131 is one of the best values in lifting platforms you'll find in any school weight room or commercial gym. Even at this lower price point it includes a durable laminated birch footing area and ¾" water jet cut rubber matting that absorbs "tons" of impact. The "dent resistant" frame consists of 2" x 3" x 11 gauge structural tubing that is precision cut and completed with your choice of powder coating. Steel ramps on each help eliminate tripping hazards when stepping up to or off of the platform and also make it easy to roll up your favorite utility bench if needed.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Standard Platform on GSA contract - All commercial quality Olympic lifting platforms by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3131 Platform Features:
- Lifting Platform Dimensions: 87.5" L x 100.6" W x 3" H (6' x 8')
- Frame Construction: 3" x 2" x 11 gauge steel tubing to resist denting from dropped barbells
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Footing Area: Durable laminated birch
- Platform Rubber Matting Area: Non-slip ¾" thick rubber matting that is water jet cut for an accurate fit
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Custom logos can be added to laminated birch footing area. Please call to inquire
- Uses: School weight rooms, sports performance facilities and commercial gyms
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 115" L x 47" W x 60" H (Freight Shipping Class 150)
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 1036 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3131 Platform?:
- More affordable price point while retaining value, performance and durability
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for maximum strength
- Large birch footing area ideal for all lifts and training styles
- Protective matting reduces noise and impact caused by dropped barbells
- Freestanding design allows platform to be placed anywhere
- Walk through ramps are user friendly and help eliminate tripping hazards
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame color
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.