Power Cage w/Olympic Insert Platform -- Legend Fitness (3133-3223)
Legend Fitness 3133-3223 Heavy-Duty Power Cage with Olympic Lifting Platform - The Legend 3133-3223 offers the same reliable Power Cage and available options with the addition of the 3223 Olympic Weight Lifting Platform Insert. The 3133 has been refined and tweaked numerous times throughout the years, each time putting that much further ahead of the competition in terms of strength and functionality.
Why purchase a Legend 3133 Power Cage? Lets start with the obvious as the Power Cage is almost limitless in adjustability (30 settings). 2 hole spacing from top to bottom for J-hooks and safety bars. The 3133 has a 36 working depth which is more than enough for any movement. Olympic plate storage that has a 1000 lb. capacity is more than youll need. And the weight pegs are chrome plated and welded at a 2° upward angle. Plus each peg has a rubber donut to hold the plates off the frame reducing wear on the powder coat finish. It has a footprint of 62 x 68 and fits easily inside an 8 ceiling. A built-in chin-bar is included. The only bolts found on this cage are the ones that hold the three cross-members to the sides. Each side is one solid welded piece and did we mention the LIFETIME frame warranty? Construction of the 3133 is from ASTM500 industrial grade steel. So here again the frame is more than youll need. Flimsy is not a word in the Power Cage vocabulary.
Now for the options which are many. Start with frame color, if you can decide between 28 choices. Or you can decide to go with a 2-tone powder coat finish at a nominal upcharge for even more options. Other options are upper and/or lower band pegs, dip attachment, landmine attachments and about 12 other options that cover almost anything you can think of with a weight lifting cage.
The Legend 3223 octagonal lifting platform fits perfectly inside the 3133 to provide a large 6 x 8 lifting area which is constructed from handmade tongue-and-groove solid oak. The solid oak platform is flanked by two heavy-duty ¾ thick solid rubber sheets of rubber for maximum shock absorption from barbells and bumper plates. The 3223 includes only three pieces, the left half, right half and utility bench ramp, which is all held together by 3 x 2 x 11 gauge rectangular tubing for maximum strength and dent resistance.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Heavy-Duty Power Rack for Weight Lifting on GSA contract - All commercial quality Power Cages and Racks by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3133-3223 Power Cage Features:
- Cage Dimensions: 61.4 L x 68.2 W x 88.7 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Insert Platform Dimensions: 87.5 L x 100.6 W x 3 H
- Platform Construction: 3 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing with solid tongue and groove oak insert and ¾ solid rubber matting on each side
- Safety Arms: 1 diameter 1018 grade solid cold roll steel and adjustable in heights of 2 increments
- J-Hooks: Fully welded solid steel and adjustable in heights of 2 increments
- Adjustment Hole Numbering: Laser-cut numbering on adjustment holes for J-hooks and safety arms is standard
- Crossmember: Perfect for performing pull-ups and can be used as a suspension training anchor
- Weight Plate Storage: 12 welded and chromed pegs store Olympic weight plates of all sizes
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: School weight rooms, sports performance facilities and commercial gyms
- Available Options: Two tone powder coat finish, custom post stickers, beefy spotter arms, adjustable band peg bars, upper band pegs, lower band pegs, dip attachment, step up attachment, single landmine attachment, dual landmine attachment, reverse spotter arms, additional J-hooks, swivel grip pull-up handles, pro style top crossmember, walk-through rear bar storage, performance series monster hooks, vee grip grappler handle (for use with landmine attachment), wide grip grappler handle (for use with landmine attachment), 72 modular connector and 96 modular connector
- Ship Weight: 1,665 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 3133-3223 Power Cage?:
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free frame for maximum strength and durability
- Large inside area ideal for all lifts and training styles
- Included oak insert weight lifting platform is ideal for Olympic lifting with bumper plates
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Accommodates users of all heights for a variety of different exercises
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- Affordable and expandable with many available options
- You choose frame color
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.