Unilateral Converging Incline Chest Press -- Legend Fitness (6002)
Legend Fitness 6002 Unilateral Converging Incline Chest Press - Building strong upper pectoral muscles develops the separation between upper and mid-chest and creates a shelf-like appearance where the pec meets the clavicle. Training and building the upper chest is usually accomplished by performing incline presses with an Olympic barbell or fixed-weight dumbbells. Both methods are extremely effective and safe if precautionary measures are taken through the use of proper form and an occasional spotter. Enter the Legend 6002 incline unilateral incline chest press. Utilizing its biomechanically correct design, it can offer a few important benefits over performing incline chest presses with free weights.
Perhaps one of the most important design features of the Legend unilateral pressing machines is that the user never requires a spot to perform a safe lift. Each machine is equipped with spring-assisted lever stops that allows the user to safely re-rack the pressing arms at anytime which is especially important when going to failure. And since the initial lift-off follows the same path of motion as each rep, the user is never putting the shoulder joint in a compromising angle during any point of the exercise.
The arms of the 6002 help mimic free weight training with both converging and unilateral movement. The converging movement allows the grip to start wide and finish with the hands closer together at the top of the exercise. This allows for a more intense contraction of the upper pec. The unilateral movement forces each side of the chest to he held independently accountable for hoisting up the weight. This prevents the dominant side from letting the weaker side fall behind. Since both these handles are totally independent of one another, it also opens up the capability of performing alternating incline chest presses for added training versatility.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Unilateral Incline Chest Press on GSA contract - All plate loaded unilateral strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
6002 Unilateral Incline Chest Press Features:
- Dimensions: 62.5 L x 59.25 W x 56.5
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of fasteners, so that assembly only requires four bolts
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Weight Sleeves: Extra-long for loading up to 9 plates on each side
- Weight Plate Storage: Includes eight chrome weight plate storage pegs in the back for easy loading and offloading
- Handles: Closed cell foam handles will not absorb moisture
- Bench Angles: Easy pop-pin adjustments to35, 38, 42 and 45 degrees
- Seat Adjustments: Pop-pin height adjustments to accommodate different size users
- Movement: Allows converging bilateral incline chest presses and unilateral incline chest presses with independently moving handles that wont let the stronger side compensate for the weaker side
- Spring Loaded Lever Stops: Pop-pin allows for six different handle height settings in 1 increments to accommodate different body sizes, training styles or those with limited range of motion due to injury, etc.
- Safety: Spring assisted lever stops insure that handles will not surpass the starting point on the negative which allows safer workouts compared to free weights
- Bearings: Heavy-duty pillow block bearings with lubrication nipples insure consistently smooth rotating arms at all times
- Assembly: Easy four bolt assembly
- Bench Headers: Optional customized padding headers with your logo are optional and available upon request
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Installation: Fits through a standard 36 wide door when broken down
- Ship Weight: 406 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 6002 Unilateral Incline Chest Press?:
- Allows both bilateral and unilateral incline chest pressing movement
- Converging handles allow for maximum contraction at the top of the press
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for maximum strength
- Holds up to 9 plates on each side to accommodate the strongest lifters
- Weight plate storage included for easy loading and unloading which is ideal for partner training or drop sets
- Safe to use without a spotter
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.