Unilateral Diverging Lat Pulldown -- Legend Fitness (6005)
Legend Fitness 6005 Unilateral Diverging Lat Pulldown - The Legend LeverEdge lat pulldown machine was designed to utilize proper biomechanics allowing full range of motion and contraction of the lats for maximum results. Lat pulldowns are known for building a wide, thick back and are frequently performed by those sporting and impressive lat spread. The 6005 lat pulldown by Legend combines the convenience of a selectorized lat pulldown machine with the added effectiveness of both unilateral and diverging plate loaded action.
How does a unilateral lat pulldown outperform a selectorized lat pulldown? Deciding between a selectorized lat pulldown and plate loaded unilateral pulldown can be a tough decision for some. However, with a little education we think the advantages that the LeverEdge 6005 offer are large and clear. Lets first look at the range of motion that each provides. A lat pulldown that utilizes a lat bar to hoist a weight stack up and down on chromed guide rods allows the user to pull the bar as far as the neck or traps. A unilateral machine increases the range of motion with its independently moving handles which helps increase the contraction of the lats and allows the negative to begin at a lower starting point. The unilateral movement of the arms allows the lifter to perform bilateral pulldowns, just like a selectorized machine, while exposing any dominant side that may be present. Alternating one arm lat pulldown capability is perhaps one of the most obvious differences between the two and adds effective versatility to back training. To the heavy lifters delight, stacking up to nine Olympic plates on each side means heavy workouts and big gains. And for the club owner, maintenance on the LeverEdge line is simple and easy with the absence of any stacks, cables, pulley wheels or guide rods.
As is typical with all Legend Commercial Gym Equipment, the LeverEdge line is no exception to the overbuilt engineering used during production. Each machine utilizes big 11 gauge structural steel that, with the exception of four heavy-grade bolts, is fully welded for unsurpassed performance and longevity. Both arms work in conjunction with industrial grade pillow block bearings for smooth lat pulling action that will take any amount of weight you give them and a whole lot more. Seat padding and thigh rollers are made from super-dense foam that has a firmness rating of an impressive 8 lbs. per square foot. If you want to build a shirt-busting back with the feel of using free weights while utilizing the added benefits of a machine, the Legend LeverEdge line of equipment should be considered for any environment.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Diverging Lat Pulldown Machine on GSA contract - All plate loaded unilateral strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
6005 Unilateral Seated Lat Pulldown Features:
- Dimensions: 81.5 L x 59.75 W x 73.25
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of fasteners, so that assembly only requires four bolts
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Weight Sleeves: Extra-long for loading up to nine plates on each side
- Weight Plate Storage: 4 chrome plated pegs store Olympic weight plates of all sizes
- Grip Handles: Three handle angles included for neutral, wide, and rotating low angled to better isolate different areas of the lats
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments are included for seat and thigh roller to custom fit all users
- Movement: Allows diverging bilateral lat pulldowns and unilateral one arm lat pulldowns with independently moving handles that prevent the stronger side from compensating for the weaker side
- Bearings: Heavy-duty pillow block bearings with lubrication nipples insure consistently smooth rotating arms at all times
- Assembly: Easy four bolt assembly
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Ship Weight: 422 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 6005 Unilateral Lat Pulldown Machine?:
- Allows both bilateral and unilateral lat pulling movement
- Diverging handles allow for maximum contraction of the lats
- Three hand grip positions allow the user to work multiple angles of the back
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for maximum strength
- Weight plate storage included for easy loading and unloading which is ideal for partner training or drop sets
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.