Unilateral Diverging High Row -- Legend Fitness (6009)
Legend Fitness 6009 Unilateral Diverging High Row - Want to build a strong, muscular back? Lat rows are essential in building size and strength throughout the entire latissimus dorsi muscles. The LeverEdge 6009 Unilateral High Lat Row is one of three extremely effective back-building machines in the LeverEdge equipment lineup by Legend Fitness. When using a finely-tuned unilateral strength machine, the lifter will notice an immediate advantage when compared to training back on a selectorized machine. The independently operating handles allow unilateral movement of the users arms which quickly identifies the weaker side should there be one and makes it possible to perform one arm lat rows; neither of which is possible when using a lat machine with a weight stack that utilizes one cable with a single point of attachment for rowing handles or lat bars.
Legend Fitness builds their LeverEdge strength equipment with a Bring It On! mentality to insure the construction far exceeds the needs of the harshest climates and lifting environments. Every piece is overbuilt using heavy-grade structural steel with 11 gauge walls. Legend Equipment is proudly Made In The USA which allows them to use less bolts and more welding unlike offshore manufacturers whos biggest concern is breaking each piece down into the smallest box possible in order to fit the maximum amount in an overseas container. The massive arms of the 6009 work in conjunction with industrial grade pillow block bearings for smooth lat rowing action that will take any amount of weight you give them and a whole lot more. All seat padding and thigh pads are made from super-dense foam that has a firmness rating of an impressive 8 lbs. per square foot. If you want to build a shirt-busting back with the feel of using free weights while utilizing the added benefits of a machine, the Legend LeverEdge line of equipment should be considered for any environment.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Unilateral Diverging Lat Row Machine on GSA contract - All plate loaded unilateral strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
6009 Unilateral Seated High Lat Row Features:
- Dimensions: 84.75 L x 64.5 W x 87
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of fasteners, so that assembly only requires six bolts
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Weight Sleeves: Extra-long for loading up to nine plates on each side
- Weight Plate Storage: 6 chrome plated pegs store Olympic weight plates of all sizes
- Grip Handles: Three handle angles included to better isolate different areas of the lats
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments are included for seat, thigh and sternum pads to custom fit all users and hold them firmly in place while using the machine. (Seat and Sternum pad include four adjustments in 2 increments and Thigh pad includes eleven adjustments in 1 increments)
- Movement: Allows diverging bilateral high lat rows and unilateral one arm high lat rows with independently moving arms that prevent the stronger side from compensating for the weaker side
- Foot Placement: Includes two pairs of chrome plated foot pegs
- Bearings: Heavy-duty pillow block bearings with lubrication nipples insure consistently smooth rotating arms at all times
- Assembly: Easy six bolt assembly
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Ship Weight: 528 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 6009 Unilateral High Lat Row Machine?:
- Allows both bilateral and unilateral lat pulling movement
- Diverging handles allow for maximum contraction of the lats
- Three hand grip positions allow the user to work multiple angles of the back
- Heavy-Duty, maintenance-free steel frame for maximum strength
- Weight plate storage included for easy loading and unloading which is ideal for partner training or drop sets
- Perfect for performance training, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.