Rear Deltoid-Pec Combo Machine -- Legend Fitness (942)
Legend Fitness 942 Rear Deltoid/Pec Fly Combo - Weight stack combo machines are the perfect solution for home gyms, training studios, school weight rooms, apartment complexes, commercial gyms or any location short on space. Its almost like getting two weight stack strength machines for the price of one, which can be especially appealing to a start-up training studio or a school whos budget has been tightened. The 942 Rear Delt/Pec Fly Combo by Legend Fitness is both an effective rear deltoid training machine and a pec dec machine that runs off of just one stack. Changing between the two is as simple as a couple of pop-pin adjustments and sitting facing forward or backward. Sitting forward allows the user to grab the handles and work the chest. Sitting backwards engages the rear delts. The independent arm movement and pivot do a great job at mimicking dumbbell flyes for the chest by allowing the arms and hands to move freely throughout the exercise for an intense stretch on the negative an a blood pumping contraction at the top. Same goes for the rear delts. Just as with standing or sitting on a bench performing rear delt flyes with a pair of dumbbells, the 942 offers independent movement with plenty of rang of motion to strengthen and add definition to the rear delts. For those with limited range of motion in the shoulders, arm angles are adjustable by 90 degrees to insure users can find a comfortable setting based on their own individual capabilities.
The cast iron pin selectorized weight stack featured on the 942 is 150 lbs. with a 2:1 reduction. This reduces the incremental weight stack settings by half which is ideal for students, rehabilitation patients or the beginner. What is a 2:1 ratio weight stack? Depending on the pulley, cam and cable configuration of an exercise machine with a weight stack, the manufacturer can manipulate the amount of actual force that is transferred from the stack to the user. In this case, with a 2:1 ratio, a 20 lb. weight increase is reduced to 10 lbs. and the total stack is reduced to 75 lbs. Need a heavier stack? Stacks up to 300 lbs. can be used on the 942 for a nominal upcharge.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Combo Selectorized Weight Stack Machine on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 942 Rear Deltoid/Pec Fly Combo Features:
- Dimensions: 41 L x 55 W x 76.25
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3 x 3 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity/li>
- Seat: Pop-pin adjustable seat height to accommodate different size users and to allow user to hit different angles of the rear delts and pecs
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density offers comfort and stability
- Weight Stack: Includes (1) 150 lb. 2:1 reduction weight stack. Weight stack can be increased to 200, 250 and 300 lbs. for an upcharge. Call or email for details
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened alloy steel guide rods for long lasting smooth travel
- Cables: Aircraft quality 3,500 lb. capacity
- Arms: Independently moving and pivoting that self-adjust to arm length and have an adjustable starting position up to 90 degrees
- Handles: Dual handles are encased in foam rubber for a sure grip. They also offer variable hand positions when training the rear delts
- Movement: Large crescent shaped cams, nylon pulleys with sealed bearings and coated cables offers consistently smooth operation year after year
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat finish
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Installation in the harshest commercial weight rooms is highly recommended
- Ship Weight: 495 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 51" L x 46" W x 84" H (Class 175)
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a Legend Fitness 942 Rear Delt/Pec Fly Combo Machine?:
- Offers the equivalent of two weight stack strength training machines in one small footprint
- Ideal for homes, training studios, commercial gyms or any location with limited floor space
- Commercial quality and can be introduced to any environment
- You choose frame and padding color
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.