PRO SERIES Olympic Incline Bench Press w/Band Pegs -- Legend Fitness (3241)
Includes Band Pegs
Weight Plate Storage
Legend Fitness 3241 Pro Series Olympic Incline Bench Press with Band Pegs - The 3241 Pro Series Incline Olympic Bench Press by Legend Fitness Equipment is perhaps one of the most effective tools in adding slabs of lean muscle and raw power to the upper pectoral muscles, front deltoids and triceps. Enter the cockpit of the 3241. It boasts unmatched comfort, versatility, performance and safety for the beginner to the professional bodybuilder. The incline bench press frame is fabricated from super-duty 3" x 3" x 11-gauge structural carbon steel which is the material of choice for the best power cages and racks surpassing the most stringent safety requirements in the fitness industry. The closed-cell rebond foam is 2" thick with a density rating of 8 lbs. per square foot. This density is specifically chosen to prevent the shoulder blades and back from bottoming out in to the wooden backer board during heavy incline barbell presses. An integrated footrest elevates the feet to ensure proper body alignment and to prevent any arching of the back. The massive uprights are angled to integrate seamlessly with the lifters optimal bench press pathway and have a gun-rack style bar catch system that allows lift offs from three different heights. One upgraded option you wont find on most incline weightlifting benches are band pegs. The 3241 includes two pairs of band pegs for performing variable resistance incline bench presses which are great for changing up your chest training and confusing the muscle for added gains. Weightlifters of all sizes and strengths will appreciate the spotters platform directly behind the bench pad for added safety when performing forced reps. And the best incline bench press wouldnt be complete without ten weight plate horns that hold more weight than even the strongest lifter can handle. Choose from several chip resistant powder coat colors and naughahyde colors at no upcharge. Need a custom color? Contact an Ironcompany Legend Strength Equipment specialist today.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Commercial Incline Weightlifting Bench Press on GSA contract - All Pro Series incline bench presses by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3241 Incline Olympic Bench Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 80.75" L x 67.75" W x 65" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3" x 3" x 11-gauge steel tubing
- Bench Frame Fabrication: Welded and bolted with hardware that meets ANSI B18.3 specifications for maximum stability and longevity
- Uprights: Angled uprights integrate seamlessly with lifters optimal bench press pathway. Gun Rack style bar catches accommodate different arm lengths and come in handy in case of a missed lockout
- Plate Storage: Bolt-on plate storage with 10" chromed plate pegs holds an ample supply of all Olympic plate sizes. Weight plates NOT included
- Band Pegs: Dual band pegs are located at the base of the frame on either side of the bench for performing variable resistance incline bench presses
- Footrest: Integrated footrest keeps the body properly aligned during the lift to prevent arching of the back
- Spotters Platform: Includes a slip-resistant diamond plate spotters platform the elevates the spotter for increased leverage
- Adjustable Seat: Pop-pin adjustable seat puts any size trainee in the proper lifting position for maximal performance and safety
- Padding: 2" thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Upholstery: 32oz heavy-duty naughahyde vinyl that resists stains and is easy to clean
- Finish: Baked-on chip resistant powder coat for improved life and corrosion protection
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Bench Headers: Optional customized padding headers with your logo are optional and available upon request
- Uses: For increasing muscle mass and strength in the upper and mid pectorals, deltoids and triceps. Excels in school weight rooms, professional sports team complexes and commercial gyms
- Shipping Dimensions (on pallet): 83" L x 46" W x 72" H (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Shipping Weight (on pallet): 340 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
Custom headers are available.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.