Plate Loaded T-Bar Row | Legend Fitness (3260)
Plate Loaded T-Bar Row | Legend Fitness (3260) - The 3260 Plate Loaded T-Bar Row by Legend Fitness takes one of the most effective back building exercises, known as the bent over barbell row, and makes it much more user friendly, functional and effective. Its only fitting that Legend put so much thought into the design of this piece. Peek inside any gym and the T-Bar row is one of the core strength pieces always in use. Starting from the bottom up, Legend fabricates the 3260 frame from American Made 2" x 3" x 11-gauge rectangular tubing which is fully mig-welded and arrives ready to load.
*Plates NOT included
Plate Loaded T-Bar Row | Legend Fitness (3260) - The 3260 Plate Loaded T-Bar Row by Legend Fitness takes one of the most effective back building exercises, known as the bent over barbell row, and makes it much more user friendly, functional and effective. Its only fitting that Legend put so much thought into the design of this piece. Peek inside any gym and the T-Bar row is one of the core strength pieces always in use.
Starting from the bottom up, Legend fabricates the 3260 frame from American Made 2" x 3" x 11-gauge rectangular tubing which is fully mig-welded and arrives ready to load. Elevated footplates give the user the maximum range of motion and are angled and diamond plated for non-slip digging in during heavy lifts. The handle configuration includes a wide and angled option as well as high and low neutral grips for targeting the lower and mid lats from all angles. Non-slip rubberized grips come in handy for extended grip longevity especially when hands are sweaty. A unique feature of the 3260 handlebar system that you wont see on most other lat rows is the adjustable height handlebars. The advantage here is two fold. For taller lifters it elevates the grips for a higher starting point and lowers it for shorter lifters. Having this adjustability option also dials in and increases the range of motion. Speaking of range of motion, another great feature is the V-drive shaft that is bent away from the lifter. The drive shaft connects via dual pillowblock bearings in the back end of the frame for unmatched smooth motion under any payload. And the hunt is over for weight plates during your back workout. The integrated plate tree features two weight sleeves for storing multiple Olympic plates. Choose from several chip resistant powder coat colors at no upcharge.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Standing T-Bar Row on GSA contract - All commercial quality plate loaded strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness 3260 Lat Row Machine:
- Dimensions: 75.25" L x 46.25" W x 34.25" H
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" x 11-gauge steel tubing
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded one-piece frame for maximum strength and stability. Arrives fully welded with no assembly required
- Footplates: Elevated dual steel footplates offer plenty of room for digging in with the big weights and are angled and diamond plated to prevent feet from sliding
- Handlebars: Three 1" diameter handlebar options include close neutral, wide angled and neutral. Foam rubber grips are included to increase gripping longevity
- Handlebar Adjustments: Handle height is adjustable to accommodate all different size users
- Drive Shaft: Center drive shaft is angled downward to give users more range of motion throughout the exercise
- Bearings: Dual linear bearings ensure consistantly smooth and long lasting operation
- Weight Plate Sleeve: Chromed weight sleeve include 13 of loadable space
- Plate Storage: No more chasing down plates during your back workout. A plate storage tree with two chrome plate sleeves is integrated into the main frame
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2" Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Uses: For increasing strength and muscle mass in the lat muscles of the back
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Shipping Configuration: 88" L x 46" W x 57" H | 310 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 3260 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.