Plate Loaded T-Bar Row -- Legend Fitness (3260)
Legend Fitness 3260 Plate Loaded T-Bar Row Machine - The 3260 Plate Loaded T-Bar Row by Legend Fitness takes one of the most effective back building exercises, known as the bent over barbell row, and makes it much more user friendly, functional and effective. Its only fitting that Legend put so much thought into the design of this piece. Peek inside any gym and the T-Bar row is one of the core strength pieces always in use.
Starting from the bottom up, Legend fabricates the 3260 frame from American Made 2 x 3 x 11 gauge rectangular tubing which is fully mig-welded and arrives ready to load. Elevated footplates give the user the maximum range of motion and are angled and diamond plated for non-slip digging in during heavy lifts. The handle configuration includes a wide and angled option as well as high and low neutral grips for targeting the lower and mid lats from all angles. Non-slip rubberized grips come in handy for extended grip longevity especially when hands are sweaty. A unique feature of the 3260 handlebar system that you wont see on most other lat rows is the adjustable height handlebars. The advantage here is two fold. For taller lifters it elevates the grips for a higher starting point and lowers it for shorter lifters. Having this adjustability option also dials in and increases the range of motion. Speaking of range of motion, another great feature is the V-drive shaft that is bent away from the lifter. The drive shaft connects via dual pillowblock bearings in the back end of the frame for unmatched smooth motion under any payload. And the hunt is over for weight plates during your back workout. The integrated plate tree features two weight sleeves for storing multiple Olympic plates. Choose from several chip resistant powder coat colors at no upcharge.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Standing T-Bar Row on GSA contract - All commercial quality plate loaded strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3260 Lat Row Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 75.25 L x 46.25 W x 34.25 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded one-piece frame for maximum strength and stability. Arrives fully welded with no assembly required
- Footplates: Elevated dual steel footplates offer plenty of room for digging in with the big weights and are angled and diamond plated to prevent feet from sliding
- Handlebars: Three 1 diameter handlebar options include close neutral, wide angled and neutral. Foam rubber grips are included to increase gripping longevity
- Handlebar Adjustments: Handle height is adjustable to accommodate all different size users
- Drive Shaft: Center drive shaft is angled downward to give users more range of motion throughout the exercise
- Bearings: Dual linear bearings ensure consistantly smooth and long lasting operation
- Weight Plate Sleeve: Chromed weight sleeve include 13 of loadable space
- Plate Storage: No more chasing down plates during your back workout. A plate storage tree with two chrome plate sleeves is integrated into the main frame
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Uses: For increasing strength and muscle mass in the lat muscles of the back
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 310 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.