Selectorized Seated Leg Extension Machine | Legend Fitness (911)
Selectorized Seated Leg Extension Machine | Legend Fitness (911) - The 911 Seated Leg Extension with Weight Stack by Legend Fitness is a high quality piece of strength equipment specially designed to isolate the quadricep muscles in the front of the leg. The leg extension is a great finishing exercise after prime movers like the squat, hack squat or leg press and can really help bring out the sought after tear-drop shape of the lower quads directly above the knee.
Selectorized Seated Leg Extension Machine | Legend Fitness (911) - The 911 Seated Leg Extension with Weight Stack by Legend Fitness is a high quality piece of strength equipment specially designed to isolate the quadricep muscles in the front of the leg. The leg extension is a great finishing exercise after prime movers like the squat, hack squat or leg press and can really help bring out the sought after tear-drop shape of the lower quads directly above the knee. If done slowly with strict form that includes full contraction at the top and stretch at the bottom, the Legend selectorized leg extension can be a valuable ingredient in adding strength and mass to the quads.
Legend Fitness builds their 911 Commercial Leg Extension Machine from the ground up using only the best components that will stand up to the harshest of commercial gym environments. The foundation of the 911 is fabricated using heavy-gauge steel that is fully mig welded together for superior strength and unmatched longevity. It also means it arrives fully assembled and ready to start blasting quads! The cockpit consists of a fully adjustable seat back that accommodates all user heights and an ergonomically designed seat that both utilize premium 2 thick rebond foam. This rebond foam is rated at 8 lbs. per cubic foot, which offers firm support under the heaviest of payloads and wont deform over time like cheaper alternatives. No more metal-to-shin contact when going heavy! Legend uses the same thick foam padding in the fully upholstered leg roller. No bottoming out here! And to really increase user support and stability while performing quad extensions, the seat is flanked by a pair of grips. Select from a long list of powder coat and upholstery colors for your preferred color scheme at no additional charge! Need a custom color to match your existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany Legend strength equipment rep today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase a Legend Fitness Selectorized Quad Extension Machine on GSA contract - All selectorized strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
Legend Fitness 911 Leg Extension:
- Dimensions: 71.5" L x 36" W x 74.25" H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully welded frame for maximum stability and longevity
- Seat Back: Pop-pin adjustable seat back accommodates users of all heights and leg lengths for proper alignment of the leg roller
- Seat: Seat is properly angled to keep user in position throughout the leg extension exercise
- Handles: Foam rubber coated handles are located on either side of the seat for added support during exercise
- Bearings: Industrial grade pillow block bearings provide the smoothest movement and longest lasting durability
- Cables: High strength, aviation quality cables with vinyl coating to protect from the elements
- Pulley Wheels: Nylon pulley wheels feature sealed bearings for long lasting smooth performance
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened and polished guide rods provide the smoothest travel available for the weight stack
- Weight Stack: Comes standard with a 200 lb. weight stack. Can be upgraded to 250 and 300 lbs. Call for details
- Shroud: Steel shroud encases weight stack to shield user and bystanders from moving parts
- Cam: Properly designed cam insures consistent resistance and cable travel
- Leg Roller: Fully upholstered leg roller pad utilizes thick, dense foam padding that offers maximum support and wont deform over time
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Naugahyde: Heavy-duty 32oz top-stitched upholstery is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Safety: The feet of all Legend selectorized machines now feature 3.5 x 3 bolt-down tabs. Not all images may reflect this change as of yet
- Uses: For increasing strength and muscle mass in the hamstrings
- Ship Weight: 522 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Fitness Warranty:
Legend Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Legend Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the following periods and in the following respects:
- Structural Frames1 (excluding powder coat): 15-Years
- Bronze Bushings, Pillow Block Bearings, & Pulleys: 5-Years (excluding Rugby and Speedway)
- Platforms: 1-Year (excluding Varsity, Rugby and Speedway)
- Wood/Foam Plyo Boxes: 1-Year (Performance Series only)
- Other Components2 (specified below): 1-Year (excluding Rugby)
- Wear Items & Soft Components3 (specified below): 90-Days (excluding Rugby)
- Upholstery: 90-Days
- Legend Fitness Barbells: 2-Years (Performance Series only)
- Electronics: 120-Days (Speedway Circuit only)
- Handles, Grips, & Accessories Not Manufactured By Legend Fitness: Refer to Applicable Manufacturer Warranty
1 Frames are defined as the welded structural element of the product, but not any removable fasteners, parts or powder coat finishes.
2 Includes ABS scuff guards, adder plates, aluminum diamond plates, ball bearings, cables, cable retainers, chains, chrome finishes, docking spacers, flex tube (covers raw shafts), guide rods, fasteners, linear bearings, linear rods, Monster Hook wear surfaces, placard spacers, platform rubber, pop pins, powder coating, roller bearings, rubber bumpers, rubber donuts, rubber grommets, rubber saddles (for pro style dumbbell racks), selector pins, shaft collars, snap links, snap rings, springs, thrust bearings, toe stops, UHMW peg guards, weight stacks, wheels, heim joints, and cable assemblies. For Legend Rugby products this also includes the rope portion of pivot handle, pad portion of binding pad, and ground spikes.
3 Includes end caps, end covers, grip ends, foam rubber grips, smooth rubber grips, hole plugs, self-adhesive rubber, spring collars, stickers and decals, grip tape, turn knobs, and removable handles. May include some upholstery.
Legend Fitness’ solution for any of the above warranties shall be repair or replacement of defective parts, or the supply of labor to remedy any defect.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
UNAUTHORIZED SALES AND WARRANTY POLICY
Any sale of Legend Fitness products by an unauthorized source or by any other manner not authorized by Legend Fitness shall void the warranty on the applicable product(s). Authorized Legend Fitness dealers and resellers have the knowledge and training to supply you with Legend Fitness products that best meet your needs and to install those products so that you’ll enjoy their maximum performance. Legend Fitness factory warranty is only valid on products purchased direct from a Legend Fitness Sales Representative or from an authorized Legend Fitness Dealer or approved Reseller.
- This warranty applies to only the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- Under no circumstances will Legend Fitness be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages, or expenses in connection with exercise products.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective component of Legend Fitness manufacture. Repair or replacement will be at the discretion of Legend Fitness and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
- Use of the equipment in any environment that is subject to excessive temperatures or moisture may void the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear – including, but not limited to: cables, belts, chains, wearguards, powder coat finishes, upholstery cuts or any other incidental damage as a result of regular use and attrition.
- This warranty does not cover damage that is not a result of a manufacturer defect, including improper assembly, inadequate maintenance, or installation of other parts or components not manufactured or supplied by Legend Fitness.
- This warranty does not cover damage or failure as a result of an accident, abuse, corrosion, use of the device other than its intended purpose, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters, collision, or unauthorized modifications.
OUR FACTORY WARRANTY IS VOID IF
- You purchase Legend product(s) from an unauthorized dealer or reseller.
- You purchase used or pre-owned Legend product(s) from a private party, facility or unauthorized source.
- You purchase Legend Fitness product(s) from an Internet site not authorized by Legend Fitness.
Legend Fitness recommends that you verify if the Dealer or Reseller you are considering is an authorized Legend equipment dealer by contacting the Legend Fitness headquarters. This is especially important when considering purchasing Legend Fitness products over the Internet.
THE LEGEND FITNESS BARBELL GUARANTEE
- Limited 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects or breakage.
- This warranty does not cover rust, bending due to misuse, or any defect caused from use outside the stated functional capacity of the bar.
- Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or hooks in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumper plates, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage).
Any specific issues or product warranty claims will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Legend Fitness 911 - Does NOT Include Shipping:
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping.
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any freight damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.