Selectorized Lying Leg Curl Machine -- Legend Fitness (912)
Fully Welded Frame
Legend Fitness 912 Selectorized Lying Leg Curl Machine - The 912 Pin Selectorized Lying Hamstring Curl Machine by Legend Fitness features a two-piece pad that is ergonomically designed to put the user in the ideal prone position for maximum hamstring contraction. When adding strength and size to the hamstring muscles, full range of motion and the ability to fully contract the muscles are key. There is more than meets the eye to what muscles the lying leg curl machine is responsible for targeting. If broken out individually, the hamstrings include three muscles; semitendinosus, semimembranosus and biceps femoris and to a lesser degree the calves and hip flexors.
Understanding the construction of the Legend 912 Selectorized Leg Curl shows us how it can perform flawlessly year after year in the harshest of commercial gyms. For starters, the frame of the 912 is built like a tank! Its frame boasts big, heavy-gauge steel tubing that is fully welded. A fully welded frame means maximum stability with no hardware to ever loosen and need tightening. Legend cuts no corners when it comes to the padding. They use only 2 thick rebond foam with an 8 lb. per cubic foot density rating. This upgraded foam thickness and density gives the user proper support under the heaviest payloads and wont deform over time. The weight stack is driven by high-grade sealed bearing pulley wheels and aviation quality cables which rides vertically on case-hardened guide rods that are chromed and polished for the ultimate in friction free travel. And to keep body parts and clothing away from moving parts, the weight stack is fully encased in a steel shroud. As an added bonus when you buy American Made Legend Fitness Equipment, customers can take advantage of the wide range of upholstery and powder coat color options available to them at no additional charge.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Selectorized Leg Curl Machine on GSA contract - All selectorized strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Legend Fitness 912 Leg Curl Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 65 L x 35 W x 74.25
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully welded frame for maximum stability and longevity
- Bench Pad: Two-piece, 42.5 long pad accommodates all size users and is ergonomically designed for maximum hamstring contraction
- Bearings: Industrial grade pillow block bearings provide the smoothest movement and longest lasting durability
- Cables: High strength, aviation quality cables with vinyl coating to protect from the elements
- Pulley Wheels: Nylon pulley wheels feature sealed bearings for long lasting smooth performance
- Guide Rods: Case-hardened and polished guide rods provide the smoothest travel available for the weight stack
- Weight Stack: Come standard with a 150 lb. weight stack. Can be upgraded to 200, 250 and 300 lbs. for an additional $2.89 per lb. Call for details
- Shroud: Steel shroud encases weight stack to shield user and bystanders from moving parts
- Cam: Properly designed cam insures consistent resistance and cable travel
- Leg Roller: Fully upholstered leg roller pad utilizes thick, dense foam padding that offers maximum support and wont deform over time
- Handles: Foam rubber stability handles offer a firm grip for additional stability and leverage when training hamstrings
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Naugahyde: Heavy-duty 32oz top-stitched upholstery is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Safety: The feet of all Legend selectorized machines now feature 3.5 x 3 bolt-down tabs. Not all images may reflect this change as of yet
- Uses: For increasing strength and muscle mass in the hamstrings
- Ship Weight: 594 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.