Selectorized Hi / Low Pulley Combo Machine -- Legend Fitness (951)
Fully Welded Frame
Legend Fitness 951 Selectorized Hi / Low Pulley Combo Machine - The Legend Fitness 951 Hi / Low Pulley Combo is a versatile free-standing functional training machine that uses a single weight stack for resistance. Its wide front entry and oscillating high and low pulleys make it wheelchair accessible with handles that conform to varying angles of those of all heights and limb lengths or when exercising from a wheelchair. Whether using the 951 while standing or from a wheelchair, its heavy-duty contruction and unit weight of just under 500 lbs. ensures it always remains stable and safe with no chance of tipping or creeping across the floor. Beginning with the frame fabrication, Legend fully welds the heavy-gauge steel tubing which provides the strongest foundation possible for the 150 lbs. selectorized weight stack. This also eliminates the need for assembly upon delivery or maintanence down the road. Chromed solid steel guide rods that are polished to a mirror finish provide consistantly smooth travel for the weight stack which is driven by high capacity aviation grade cables. Engineered to deliver a 2:1 weight ratio, the 150 lb. weight stack is ideal for rehabilitation patients or those that prefer smaller incremental jumps in resistance. Further enhancing the performance of the 951 are the multiple glass-reinforced nylon pulleys which also help prolong the life of the cables. Each pulley wheel oscillates freely on a pivot giving the trainee the maximum range of motion for any cable exercise. And a grab handle comes in handy when a little more stability is needed during upper or lower body exercises. Select from a long list of powder coat colors for your preferred color scheme at no additional charge! Need a custom color to match your existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany Legend strength equipment rep today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
What pulley exercises can be performed using a Legend Fitness 951 Hi / Low Cable Machine? Whether standing or using from a wheelchair, the trainee can perform a large number of exercises while facing the front, side or away from the machine. Use the high or low pulley to perform exercises such as single arm lat rows, pull-downs, bicep curls, chest presses, one arm cable crossovers, tricep extensions, rear delt extensions, side and front lateral raises and more. Change out the handles for other cable attachments like tricep ropes. Attach an ankle cuff to the lower pulley for abductor and adductor exercises for the thighs. There is almost no limit to what exercises can be performed on the Legend Fitness 951 cable combo machine.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Selectorized High / Low Pulley Machine on GSA contract - All selectorized strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 951 Hi / Low Pulley Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 52 L x 36.5 W x 90.5
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully welded frame for maximum stability and safety. Arrives fully assembled!
- Cables: High strength, aviation quality cables with vinyl coating to protect from the elements
- Pulleys: Hi and low oscillating pulleys allow freedom of movement for full range of motion
- Pulley Wheels: PowerMax glass-reinforced nylon pulley wheels feature sealed bearings for long lasting smooth performance
- Guiderods: Chromed and polished guiderods provide the smoothest travel available for the weight stack
- Weight Stack: Comes standard with a 150 lb. weight stack with 2:1 ratio (75 lbs. of actual resistance). Can be upgraded to 200 and 250 lbs. for an additional $2.89 per lb. Call for details
- Shroud: Steel shroud encases weight stack to shield user and bystanders from moving parts
- Grab Handle: Foam rubber encased grab handle helps stabilize trainee when needed during upper or lower body exercises
- Wheelchair Access: Open frame design allows wheelchair access
- Attachment: Includes (2) roll grip D handles
- Finish: Chip resistant baked-on powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Safety: The feet of all Legend selectorized machines now feature 3.5 x 3 bolt-down tabs. Not all images may reflect this change as of yet
- Uses: For toning, strengthening and rehabilitating
- Ship Weight: 480 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.