Selectorized Seated Leg Curl Machine -- Legend Fitness (956)
Fully Welded Frame
Legend Fitness 956 Selectorized Seated Leg Curl Machine - The 956 Seated Leg Curl Machine with Weight Stack by Legend Fitness is a great alternative to performing lying leg curl exercises. Its easy entry and exit design is more accommodating to a variety of users, especially for rehabilitation patients. Once seated, the 956 allows each user to customize the fit of the machine based on their height and positioning preferences for maximum comfort and performance. Starting with the thigh roller, a built-in tension knob provides vertical micro-adjustments perfectly stabilizing the thighs for maximum range of motion and contraction of the hamstrings. The back pad adjusts front to back via pop-pin knob which is critical in properly positioning the calves onto the leg roller for best results. And a side mounted selectorized weight stack makes changing resistance levels quick and easy. Bodybuilders find this particularly useful when performing drop sets to achieve a muscle growth inducing deep burn throughout the hamstrings.
What makes the Legend Fitness 956 seated hamstring curl worth the investment? In typical Legend fashion, the 956 is overbuilt using only heavy-gauge structural steel tubing. To make sure the 956 lasts a lifetime and always performs at its best, the frame is fully welded from top to bottom which means its ready to use when it arrives with no assembly required! Keeping the trainee well supported during each set is upgraded 2 thick rebond foam with an industry exceeding density rating of 8 lbs. per cubic foot. High density neoprene padding of this caliber wont smash or deform over time like other inferior brands can. The cable used to drive the weight stack is aviation grade, meaning it is of the highest strength and safety ratings. The cable is routed through two impact resistant nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings for consistent rotation year after year. And the guide rods consist of chromed cold rolled solid steel shafts for unmatched, smooth weight stack travel. Select from a long list of powder coat and upholstery colors for your preferred color scheme at no additional charge! Need a custom color to match your existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany Legend strength equipment rep today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase a Legend Fitness Selectorized Leg Curl Machine on GSA contract - All selectorized strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Legend Fitness 956 Leg Curl Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 58.75 L x 36.75 W x 74.25
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully welded frame for maximum stability and longevity
- Seat Back: Pop-pin adjustable seat back accommodates users of all heights and leg lengths for proper alignment of the leg rollers
- Seat: Seat is properly angled to keep user in position throughout the leg curl exercise
- Handles: Foam rubber coated handles are located on either side of the seat for added support during exercise
- Cables: High strength, aviation quality cables with vinyl coating to protect from the elements
- Pulley Wheels: Nylon pulley wheels feature sealed bearings for long lasting smooth performance
- Guide Rods: Chromed and polished guide rods provide the smoothest travel available for the weight stack
- Weight Stack: Comes standard with a 150 lb. weight stack. Can be upgraded to 200 and 250 lbs. for an additional $2.89 per lb. Call for details
- Shroud: Steel shroud encases weight stack to shield user and bystanders from moving parts
- Cam: Properly designed cam insures consistent resistance and cable travel
- Leg Rollers: Fully upholstered leg roller pads utilizes thick, dense foam padding that offers maximum support and wont deform over time
- Padding: 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density
- Naugahyde: Heavy-duty 32oz top-stitched upholstery is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Safety: The feet of all Legend selectorized machines now feature 3.5 x 3 bolt-down tabs. Not all images may reflect this change as of yet
- Uses: For increasing strength and muscle mass in the hamstrings
- Ship Weight: 510 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Notice: Some Legend Fitness pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the delivered dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.