Leverage Incline Bench Press -- Body-Solid (LVIP)
Body Solid Leverage Incline Bench PressNatural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Adjustable press arms to fit all size users, with gas assisted start positions
- Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
- Ergonomic hand grip positions
- Converging press arm movement for advanced biomechanics
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Maximum recommended weight capacity: 700 lbs.
- Dimensions: 68" L x 51" W x 57" H
- Shipping Weight: 184 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of upper body strength equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.