Leverage Seated Row -- Body-Solid (LVSR)
Body Solid Leverage Seated Row Natural feel and resistance of free-weights with the control of a machine.
- 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel mainframe
- Electrostatically applied powder coat paint finish, metallic silver
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Sealed bearing pivot points
- Adjustable seat pad with gas assist
- Dual axis diverging arm movement provides a biomechanically correct back exercise
- 360 degree articulating hand grips provide definition and natural range of motion
- Gas assisted chest support for various arm lengths and total isolation of back muscles
- Independent, unilateral arm action for balanced muscle development
- Weight plate holders for plate storage
- Dimensions: 64" L x 36" W x 42" H
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of leverage equipment for your company gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.