Row HX Trainer - Residential Water Rowing Machine – Life Fitness (ROW-HX)
4 Levels of Water Resistance
Bluetooth Connectivity to Popular Fitness Apps
Life Fitness Row HX Trainer – The Row HX Trainer from Life Fitness is a rowing machine which uses water for resistance to provide a low-impact, total-body workout at home. The patented adjustable Fluid Technology resistance system with nylon belt drive delivers a smooth and natural feel stroke after stroke for a consistently comfortable and effective workout. The rowing action is very smooth, soothing, and quiet (compared to louder air rowers) with no delay in the catch. The Row HX Trainer rowing erg has a beautiful design which incorporates natural wood and tempered steel, making it a modern and attractive addition to any room. With the optional Row HX Smart Phone Holder, you can easily and conveniently attach your smartphone to your rower to steam entertainment or connect via Bluetooth to your favorite fitness apps. Transport wheels rest beneath the water tank, allowing easy mobility by picking up the opposite end and rolling it to the desired spot in your workout area in front of the television or facing your patio window. When your daily workout is complete just move the rower out of the way and tip upright to conveniently store vertically next to the wall. The Row HX Trainer accommodates the whole family and provides premium health benefits such as cardiovascular conditioning, weight loss, improved circulation, and increased stamina, all from the convenience and comfort of your home.
ABOUT LIFE FITNESS – Those who know fitness, choose Life Fitness. Life Fitness equipment is found in the training rooms of professional sports teams, in the athletic facilities of universities, and in the best health clubs around the world. But you don’t have to be an elite athlete to use Life Fitness products. Home exercisers benefit from the combination of expert engineering, state-of-the-art technology, attention to design, and extreme durability that has made Life Fitness the No. 1 brand of fitness equipment in the world. For more than 45 years Life Fitness has been creating effective, inviting and reliable fitness equipment – cardio and strength equipment that's built not only for elite athletes, but for exercisers of all abilities and fitness levels.
Need additional fitness equipment for your home gym or personal workout space? Call an IRON COMPANY® residential equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Natural Feel – The unique Fluid Technology resistance system delivers a smooth and natural feel, and provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke.
- Easy Resistance Adjustability – Four resistance levels are available at the turn of a dial, without the hassle of adding or siphoning water. Easy adjustments accommodate several users and allow users to challenge themselves with a variety of intensity.
- Attention to Design – The hand-lacquered natural wood and sculpted tempered steel frame strike a balance between elegance and durability. The Row HX fits any decor and is a piece of exercise equipment that you can be proud to display.
- Compact and Easy to Move – Easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
- Fluid Technology Resistance: Yes
- Resistance Levels: 4
- Console Display: LCD
- Console Power Requirements: 2 x D batteries
- Readouts: Time, level, distance, strokes per minutes, 500-meter split time, calories/hour, watts
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Compatible with Polar® H7 and H10 heart rate monitors (NOT included) via Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Track your progress with your favorite fitness apps
- Ergonomic Handle: Angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and arms, with wide grip to suit all users
- Belt: Industrial nylon belt for smooth and quiet rowing
- Seat: Textured to prevent slipping and ergonomically molded for comfort
- Adjustable Footboard with Foot Straps: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Store Vertically on Flat Surface: Yes
- Phone Holder: Optional
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs. (150 kg)
- Distance from Seat to Floor: 11.5" (29 cm)
- Stored Vertical Height: 83.85" (213 cm)
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 83.85" L x 20.47" W x 22.04" H (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled): 70.99 lbs. (32.2 kg) without water | 108.03 lbs. (49.0 kg) with water
- Packaged Dimensions:
- Main Box (1 of 2): 39.76" x 22.04" x 23.03" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm) | 66.8 lbs. (30.4 kg)
- Rail Box (2 of 2): 87.79" x 6.37" x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm) | 20.28 lbs. (9.2 kg)
Click here to view the Life Fitness Row HX Trainer Water Rowing Machine specifications brochure
- Frame – 5 Years
- Tank and Seals – 3 Years
- Mechanical – 2 Years
- Console – 1 Year
- All Other Parts – 1 Year
- Labor – 1 Year
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR