20kg Men's Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Bar -- Ironcompany (ICWEB)
Benefit: Needle Bearings
Uses: Commercial & CrossFit
ICWEB 20kg Mens Elite Needle Bearing Olympic Bar - The ICWEB Mens Elite Olympic Bar with Needle Bearings is Made In America from the highest tensile strength steel. Tensile strength is the measurement of force required to break solid steel Olympic bar shafts. At a rating of 201,000 PSI the ICWEB is able to withstand the harshest CrossFit WODs, Olympic lifts with bumper plates or heavy powerlifting without compromising its structural integrity. The gripping area combines a 28.5mm diameter shaft with medium knurling for outstanding holding power and a moderate amount of whip. Each weight plate sleeve rotates freely on four high quality needle bearings that greatly reduce the build up of inertia to the hands and wrist caused by rotating weight plates. Completing this bar is the nickel plating that not only looks attractive but is known for its hard wearing characteristics including resistance to corrosion. Buy with confidence! This heavy-duty powerlifting bar includes a Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking.
Need additional information on this Mens Needle Bearing Weight Lifting Bar or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight lifting equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
20kg Mens Needle Bearing Bar Features:
- Includes: One 84" Olympic bar
- Construction: Steel bar and sleeves
- Total Length: 84"
- Tensile Strength: 201,000 PSI
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (NO center knurl)
- Grip Diameter: 1.12 (28.5mm)
- Hash Marks: Dual ring Olympic and Powerlifting hash marks
- Finish: Nickel plated bar shaft and sleeves.
- Bar Rotation: Four needle bearing per side design for smoothest rotation
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 16.40
- Sleeve Collars: Banded sleeve collars for easy identification
- End Caps: Steel end caps with Ironcompany.com logo
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2 center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, Sports Performance Training Centers and Commercial Gyms
- Performance: Moderate whip for use in Olympic weightlifting
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty against bending and breaking
- Storage: As with any Olympic bar, store indoors out of the elements
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20kg)
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.