Mobility and Recovery Compression Bands - Floss Bands – Serious Steel (SS-MF)
Serious Steel Mobility and Recovery Compression Bands – Mobility and Recovery Compression Bands from Serious Steel are 7 foot long latex rubber compression bandages that are stretched and wrapped tightly around joints and muscles using the tack and floss method. Mobility bands, also known as voodoo floss and floss bands, are an essential performance tool for every type of athlete or fitness professional that can be used before, during, or after exercise or sports performance. To use mobility bands, first tack (hold down) muscle tissue while then flossing (gliding with pressure) across the tissue to affect positive change using strong elastic compression. The act of flossing with elastic bands forces scarred, damaged, or otherwise injured tissues back into place and works to restore full range of motion as well as blood flow to the affected areas. The mobility and recovery bands allow for full compression around the entire joint or muscle and are perfect for elbows, knees, hips, calves, ankles, shoulders and more. The thicker the band, the more compression is applied. Mobility bands offer a wide range of applications for sports recovery and rehabbing injuries. Mobility and recovery bands help to decrease soreness and loss of motion after exercises, help to reduce swelling associated with injuries, restore normal joint mechanics and range of motion by breaking up scar tissue, and help with revascularization. Don't skip workouts or lose time training due to injuries you can treat yourself!
Available Band Singles, Combo, and Pairs:
- SINGLE Black – (1) Medium Compression Band (SS-MF-B)
- SINGLE Red – (1) Heavy Compression Band (SS-MF-R)
- COMBO Black & Red – (1) Medium Compression Band & (1) Heavy Compression Band (SS-MF-B/R)
- PAIR Black – (2) Medium Compression Bands (SS-MF-B-PAIR)
- PAIR Red – (2) Heavy Compression Bands (SS-MF-R-PAIR)
Band Features and Specifications:
- Designed for compression tack and flossing
- Allows for full compression around the entire joint or muscle
- Use over elbows, knees, hips, calves, ankles, and shoulders
- 100% Natural Latex Rubber
- 99.9% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens)
- Length: 84" (7')
- Width: 2"
- Black Band (Medium Compression): 0.051" (1.295mm) thick
- Red Band (Heavy Compression): 0.060" (1.524 mm) thick
- Max Stretch: 150% of length
Looking to make a bulk purchase of compression bands for group fitness instruction or crossfit team? Contact an IRON COMPANY® training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS