Modular Push / Pull Weighted Turf Sled -- Legend Fitness (3400)
Link Up To 7 Sleds
Legend Fitness 3400 Modular Push / Pull Weighted Turf Sled - The 3400 Modular Push / Pull Turf Sled by Legend Fitness is fabricated from heavy-duty commercial components for outdoor use on live and artificial turf. It can be used as both a pushing or pulling sled for individual use or link up to seven sleds together side-by-side for team training. Each USA Made weighted conditioning sled features a fully welded frame made from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel rails and includes multiple crossbeams for further rigidity and elimination of torquing and twisting. Legend includes three levels of ergonomically angled pushing handles made from heavy-gauge tubular steel. Use the top handles for speed training across the field and the mid and lower handles for increasing low end torque for powering through the line on game day. The 3400 sports performance training sled features dual 10 long chrome pegs for piling on plenty of Olympic weight plates and are centrally located for proper balance and weight distribution. Eyelets on the front of each rail can be used to connect optional web handles or pulling belts. Perhaps one of the most unique and useful features of the 3400 is the linkage system located to the side of the handles and rails. Connect up to seven sleds in a row (1,988 lbs.) for the ultimate conditioning and strength building tool for your linemen. Choose from multiple powder coat colors that not only look great but protect your sled from corrosion from the elements. Need your sled poweder coated in your school colors? Contact an Ironcompany.com Legend Fitness Equipment specialist today by calling 888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase a Legend Fitness Modular Conditioning Sled on GSA contract - All commercial quality training sleds by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
3400 Push / Pull Sled Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 71.5 L x 39.75 W x 54.75 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing
- Fabrication: Fully welded frame with crossmembers for maximum stability and longevity. Arrives fully assembled and ready to use!
- Push Handles: Three tier pushing handles are angled to be ergonomically friendly for the hands and wrists under heavy loads. Use the top handle for speed and the two lower handles for torque development
- Attachment Points: Front attachment points, or eyelets, are used for sled pulling using optional web handles and sled belts. Web handles and belts NOT included
- Plate Loading: Olympic weight plates load onto the two 10 long chrome pegs that are centrally located on the sled for proper balance and weight distribution. Weight plates NOT included
- Sled Rails: Sled rails, or feet, are fabricated from 11 gauge steel for durability and are designed to be turf friendly. They are approx. 39 wide for maximum sled stability
- Sled Links: A sled linkage system featured on each side of the sled rails and push handles quickly and easily links up to seven sleds for an entire defensive line
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Use for increasing explosive speed, low end torque and greatly improving overall muscular and cardio conditioning
- Ship Weight: 284 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.