Multi Storage Rack -- Legend Fitness (3313)
Offers Maximum Storage
Choose Your Color
Legend Fitness 3313 Multi Storage Rack - The 3313 Multi Storage Rack by Legend Fitness Equipment is an all-in-one storage solution for kettlebells, weighted fitness balls, barbell collars, Olympic bars of all sizes, Olympic weight plates, rubber bumper plates and even weightlifting chalk. The 3313 features a heavy-gauge steel frame that is fully welded for unmatched strength and durability in even the harshest environments. Because of its versatility, the 3313 free weight storage rack excels wherever you put it, especially between power cages where users can make quick weight changes and chalk up for a big lift. The top tray is lined with impact resistant rubber flooring to prevent scuffing and is spacious enough to hold multiple kettlebells, medicine balls or even smaller accessories like barbell collars or cable attachments. Two vertical bar sleeves hold 7 Olympic bars or any specialty bar including hex squat bars or safety squat bars. There is also an optional configuration that replaces the top kettlebell tray with a 3-pair dumbbell rack with saddles if needed. Your new Legend equipment storage rack is made right here in the United States and includes many different powder coat options at no upcharge. Need a custom color that will match your existing color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany.com Legend equipment specialist today for assistance. **Kettlebells, weight plates, bars, collars and weighted balls NOT included.
Purchase a Legend Fitness Free Weight Storage Rack on GSA contract - All commercial quality free weight racks by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
3313 Multi Storage Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 23.5 L x 67 W x 41 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy gauge steel tubing and angle iron
- Fabrication: Fully welded. No assembly required
- Design: Designed to hold kettlebells, bumper and Olympic plates, slammer balls weightlifting collars and lifting chalk all in one compact footprint
- Weight Pegs: Three chromed weight storage pegs hold smaller size Olympic plates as well as bar collars
- Bumper Plate Storage: Nine slot horizontal bumper plate rack holds all sizes of bumper plates
- Top Tray: Rubber lined top tray holds kettlebells and slammer balls as well as smaller accessories such as barbell collars, cable attachments, etc.
- Bar Storage: Includes (2) 2 diameter vertical bar sleeves compatible with Olympic hex bars, full size power bars and safety squat bars
- Chalk Bowl: 12 diameter x 5 deep stainless steel chalk bowl is permanently secured to rack frame and is positioned for easy access to chalk blocks before each big lift
- Compatibility: Compatible with curl bars, tricep bars, lat bars and other cable attachments 16 wide or greater
- Options: Three pair dumbbell rack with rubber saddles can be substituted for the top kettlebell tray. Contact an Ironcompany sales rep for additional info
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, school weight rooms, commercial gyms
- Ship Weight: 265 lbs.
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Click Here for Legend Equipment Specifications
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.