Compact 2 Stack Corner Multi Gym | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-2CM)
Compact Corner Design
2 People Can Exercise at Once
Muscle D Fitness Compact 2 Stack Corner Multi Gym – The MDM-2CM Corner Multi-Station Gym is a space-efficient cable machine gym which allows convenient placement into corners and other smaller spaces when workout area may be tight or more limited in your home gym, hotel fitness center, or apartment complex workout room. Because the MDM-2CM has dual weight stacks, two exercisers can work out on the machine at the same time using different stations. Perform a countless variety of exercises including chest press, seated row, chest cable crossovers, lat pulldown, ab crunches, tricep press, one arm shoulder press, upright row, inner/outer thigh and glute kicks, single arm cross chest pull, leg extension, and seated leg curl. Smooth, friction-free cable movements with selectorized stack resistance provide a commercial-quality feel at a fraction of the cost of multiple individual station machines. At only 7 feet tall when assembled, the MDM-2CM is designed with low ceilings in mind, meaning it can also fit into most basements or utility rooms. The pneumatic, adjustable seat on the Pressing station, along with the adjustable back pad, leg hold down, and calf and shin roller on the Leg station allow for a custom fit for users of all shapes and sizes. The MDM-2CM really brings the workout to you with so many effective and biomechanically correct exercises available in such a smaller yet convenient workout zone.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Assembled Dims: 100" L x 86" W x 84" H
- Product Weight: 1125 lbs.
- Commercial quality, compact multi-station gym saves space by tucking into a corner
- Dual 200 lbs. weight stacks
- 3 individual stations:
- Station #1 – Features Chest Press, Seated Row, Lat Pulldown, Crossover Pulley, Ab Crunches, and much more
- Station #2 – Hi/Low Pulley station allows many exercises like Tricep presses, one arm Shoulder Presses, Upright Rows, Inner/Outer Thigh and Glute Kicks, Single Arm Cross Chest Pulls, and much more
- Station #3 – Has an anatomically-correct, cam-driven Leg Extension and Leg Curl with adjustable leg rollers and back pad
- Smooth, friction-free exercising isolation all muscle groups
- Pneumatic, adjustable seat height on Pressing station
- Accessory handles included
- Outstanding, complete exercise machine for homes, hotels, condo and apartment complexes, that are space and budget challenged
- Frame Color: Black powder coat
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched Black upholstery
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Click here to view the Muscle D Fitness MDM-2CM Corner Gym exercise reference sheet
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Single skid – 65" L x 75" W x 90" H | 1300 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 175)