Compact Single Stack Multi Gym | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-1CSSM)
Compact Forward Facing Design
Includes both black and red upholstery options with purchase
Gray upholstery as shown in main image NOT included
Muscle D Fitness Compact Single Stack Multi Gym – The MDM-1CSSM Multi Gym is a compact cable machine gym with single 200 pound weight stack that can be placed against a wall to maximize space efficiency in an home gym, hotel fitness center, condo workout room, or other commercial gym setting. The MDM-1CSSM is a modern take on a familiar and classic home gym design, but has added commercial framing and components to beef it up for durability and enhanced workout experience. At nearly 550 pounds standing weight the MDM-1CSSM outweighs and outperforms nearly all gyms of this size. All your favorite quintessential exercises are present including seated chest press, lat pulldown and tricep pressdown, seated leg extension and standing leg curl, and seated ab crunch. From here the MDM-1CSSM offers additional versatility. Not only can the press arm can be adjusted for pre-stretch, but it can be locked farther back into the machine so the exerciser can turn around and perform seated rows using a horizontal or vertical grip. The Crossover Chest Pulley arms are adjustable in height to also serve as dumbbell curl or upright row handles from a lower position, or tricep extension handles from an upper position. Face the seat pad to perform rear deltoid extensions. The best thing about this machine is that no cable changes are required! Want to customize the look of your home gym or make it stand out in a workout room? The MDM-1CSSM includes full cushion sets (seat pad, back pad, and roller pads) in both black and red free of charge so you can assemble to best suit your personal color preference.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Assembled Dims: 60" L x 56" W x 82" H
- Product Weight: 547 lbs.
- Commercial quality, compact multi-station gym saves space by placing against a wall
- Single 200 lbs. weight stack
- Leg Extension attachment for front thigh muscle development
- Seated Chest Press with 2 position handle grips and pre-stretch adjustment
- Seated Rows by facing into the machine and adjusting press/row arms
- Lat Pulldown bar with adjustable length chain and thigh hold down roller pads
- Adjustable height Crossover Chest Pulley arms and dumbbell handles as well as rear extensions, tricep extensions, bicep curls, upright rows, and more
- Seated Ab Crunch with comfortable canvass shoulder harness with handles
- EZ Adjustable seat height
- No cable changes required!
- Accessory handles included
- Outstanding, complete exercise machine for homes, hotels, condo and apartment complexes, that are space and budget challenged
- Frame Color: Black powder coat
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched Black upholstery. Also includes set of Red upholstery free with purchase. Gray upholstery as shown in main stock photo NOT included.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Click here to view the Muscle D Fitness MDM-1CSSM Multi Gym exercise reference sheet
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Configuration:
- Crated/Unassembled – 42" L x 83" W x 16" H | 660 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 70)
- Wrapped/Partially Crated/Fully Assembled (upcharge applies) – 50" L x 66" W x 89" H | 672 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 250)