Dual Adjustable Pulley Trainer 95" | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-D95)
2-400 lb. Weight Stacks
Adjustable Hi / Low Pulleys
95" Height For Increased Rep Stroke
95″ Dual Adjustable Pulley Trainer - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-D95) - The Muscle D MDM-D95 Dual Adjustable Pulley Trainer is a total body fitness training machine with a height of 95” for increased rep stroke. With approx. 8’ more feet of cable per side compared to the MDM-D88, the user can easily perform more outside the frame exercises and sports specific exercises like golf club and tennis racket swings. The MDM-D95 includes two independent hi / low pulley columns for a large variety of upper and lower body exercises. Simply pop the pin and slide the pulleys to the desired height. Resistance is provided by two independent 200 lb. weight stacks that ride on hardened steel guide rods and are driven by high tensile strength steel cables and pulley wheels with sealed bearings. Three pairs of angled pull-up handles are included for performing bodyweight exercises. A pair of cable handles are included which allow you to perform cable crossovers, chest presses, lat rows, tricep extensions, bicep curls, wood choppers and many more cable exercises. Additional cable attachments are available at IRON COMPANY and will add to the training versatility of the MDM-D95.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembled Dims: 62” L x 38” W x 95” H
- Product Weight: 1375 lbs.
- Adjustable Hi/Low pulley columns on each side for a variety of exercises.
- Rack to hold accessories.
- Easy adjustments on each sliding pulley housing.
- Handles shown in image are included.
- 2 – 400 lb weight stacks (400 lb steel weight stack delivers 4:1 ratio for 100 lbs of resistance)
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
2-400 lb. Weight Stacks
Adjustable Hi / Low Pulleys
95" Height For Longer Rep Strokes
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions: 54" L x 99" W x 32" H
- Shipping Weight: 1475 lbs.