Compact 4 Stack Multi Gym | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-4SC)
4 Weight Stacks
4 People Can Exercise At Once
Compact 4 Stack Multi Gym - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-4SC) - The Muscle D MDM-4SC 4 stack multi gym is designed to provide cable machine workouts for up to four users at a time. It is also built to accommodate low ceilings making it perfect for home gyms, apartment buildings, hotel gyms or anywhere else tight on space. In order to jam pack as many resistance training exercises into the smallest footprint possible, Muscle D includes multiple combination exercise machines in the MDM-4SC. The lat pulldown / low row combo gives you two of the most effective back exercises for building and strengthening the low, mid and upper lats. The leg extension / leg curl combo works the quads and with a simple pop-pin adjustment changes over to seated leg curls for working the hamstrings. The innovative multi-press combines a flat and incline bench press for hitting the lower, mid and upper pec muscles and a seated shoulder press for isolating the side and front deltoids. Perhaps the most versatile station of the MDM-4SC is the adjustable hi / low pulley system. The integrated handle and pop-pin allow users to quickly and easily slide the swivel pulley the complete length of the chrome pulley column selecting any one of the multiple adjustment heights along the way. Use the adjustable hi / low pulley for a multitude of upper and lower body cable exercises.
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Assembled Dims: 119” L x 106” W x 83” H
- Product Weight: 2000 lbs.
- The Compact 4 stack utilizes a biomechanically precise, variable resistance cam on the Adjustable Leg Extension / Seated Leg Curl combo.
- User friendly “NO Cable Change System” with simple adjustments to fit the users’ sizes.
- Anatomical correctness of the exercises is outstanding giving maximum muscular results.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Made to fit under low 7 ft ceilings with a space saving 9 ft x 10 ft footprint.
- A unique 3-in-1 Multi Press Station for Flat, Incline, and Shoulder presses.
- 4 people can train at the same time.
- Cable attachments in pictures included.
- Weight stacks:
- Lat/Low Row – 180 lb
- Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl – 180 lb
- Multi Press – 180 lb
- Adjustable Hi/Lo Pulley – 150 lb
- Optional 15 lb selectorized plates available instead of 10 lb plates.
- Frame Color: Platinum powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
- 1 skid 43" L x 57" W x 87" H 1300 lbs
- 1 skid 45" L x 74" W x 57" H 1000 lbs