Compact 5 Stack Black Frame Multi Gym | Muscle D Fitness (MDM-5SCB)
5 Weight Stacks
4 People Can Use At Once
Unique 3-N-1 Press Station
Frame Color BLACK
Compact 5 Stack Black Frame Multi Gym - Muscle D Fitness (MDM-5SCB) - The Muscle D MDM-5SCB compact 5 stack black frame multi gym allows up to 5 users to train at once plus a sixth that can use the centrally located chin-up bars for back training or as a suspension trainer anchor point for bodyweight training exercises like chest presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, pistol squats and more. The two adjustable hi / low pulleys are ideal for cable crossovers from various heights to isolate the lower, mid and upper pecs. They can also be used separately by two users for a multitude of pulley machine exercises for the upper and lower body. A leg extension / leg curl combo is a great quad and hamstring developer and changes over from one exercise to the other through simple pop-pin adjustments. The multi press machine adjusts from flat bench to incline bench to seated shoulder press all in one small footprint and combined are some of the most effective muscle and strength building upper body exercises you can do. And the lat pulldown / lat row combo hits all the vital areas of the back including the low, mid and upper lats. Changing from pulldowns to rows is as easy as grabbing either of the cable attachments. No cable changes needed!
Have questions about the Muscle D Fitness line of equipment? Call an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- Assembled Dims: 228” L x 112” W x 88” H
- Product Weight: 2700 lbs.
- The Compact 5 stack multi gym utilizes a biomechanically precise, variable resistance cam on the Adjustable Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl combo.
- 104" beam with multi-grip handles for pull ups
- User friendly “NO Cable Change System” with simple adjustments to fit the users’ body size.
- Anatomical correctness of the exercises is outstanding giving maximum muscular results.
- A unique 3-in-1 Multi Press Station for Flat, Incline, and Shoulder presses.
- Cable attachments shown in images are included.
- 4 people can train at the same time.
- Weight stacks:
- Lat/Low Row – 180 lb
- Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl – 180 lb
- Multi Press – 180 lb
- 2 Adjustable Hi/Lo Pulley – 150 lb
- Optional 15 lb selectorized plates available instead of 10 lb plates
- Frame Color: BLACK powder coat. FREE custom frame color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY® sales rep for more details.
- Upholstery Color: Double box-stitched black upholstery. FREE custom upholstery color upgrade (minimums apply). Please allow approx.. 8-weeks lead time. Contact your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more details.
- Padding: High density foam padding for maximum support and comfort.
- Steel Frame Tubing: 11-gauge steel tubing used on all frames. 7-gauge tubing is used on brackets and feet of various strength pieces, power cages and half racks.
- Assembly: Most flat , adjustable and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Installation: IRON COMPANY professional installation can be purchased. Consult with your IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
Muscle D Fitness warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser. During the warranty period, this product will be repaired or replaced, at Muscle D Fitness’ option, at no charge under the following conditions.
MOVING PARTS: 1-Year from the date of purchase including pulleys, bushings, ball bearings are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.
CABLES & UPHOLSTERY: 90-days from the date of purchase. Old part must be submitted back to Muscle D Fitness at buyer’s expense for freight.
FRAMES & WELDS: 10-years from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship that occur during normal use. It does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures that result from misuse, abuse, modification, or improper assembly of the product. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. IRON COMPANY® or Muscle D Fitness shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product(s). Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED:
- Shipping NOT included. Please email or call for most economical shipping costs. Online orders will have additional freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- LTL Freight – Larger equipment that cannot ship via UPS is shipped fully unassembled, wrapped and strapped to a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery with lift gate service. Additional services such as inside delivery and assembly are available upon request for an added fee. A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill before the driver leaves for any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Pre-Assembly Option: Most Muscle D Fitness products can be shipped fully assembled upon request for an added fee. Most larger pieces are shipped unassembled to allow them to pass through regular size doorways and to reduce the cost of shipping. If you require pre-assembly, please indicate this in your online order notes or to your sales rep so that assembly charges and any added freight charges can be applied for your approval. Pre-assembled products ship blanket-wrapped on pallet and semi-crated with plywood on the sides for additional protection. This additional dimensional size and handling will result in higher shipping costs vs. unassembled products. It is the customers responsibility to confirm that an assembled machine can fit through any doorways or bypass any other obstacles at the ultimate destination before the order ships. Pre-assembly is available on Dual, Classic, Power Leverage, Elite, and Elite Leverage series products. Please allow 1-2 additional days lead time prior to shipping for pre-assembly.
- Assembly Note: Most flat benches, adjustable benches, and hyper extension type benches ship assembled. Squat racks, Power cages and half racks ship unassembled. Linear Leg presses and Hack squats including the Calf Hack ship about 85% assembled with just the plate horns and backs to be attached. Smith Machines, dumbbell racks and Olympic benches ship unassembled.
- Shipping Dimensions:
1 skid 72" L x 48" W x 88" H | 1600 lbs.
1 crate 72" L x 45" W x 30" H | 600 lbs.