Plate Loaded Pec Fly Machine – Body-Solid (GPM65)
Body-Solid GPM65 Pec Machine – Freestanding and balanced, this is two machines in one and both give you unrestricted full range of motion. Dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, thus providing unilateral and bilateral Chest, Back, and Shoulder conditioning. Independent range of motion adjustments provide all users with a deep, full stretch. Uniquely designed articulating Pec Arms provided optimal Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development. High weight capacity and low profile design provide excellent balance and control when pushing to the limit.
Features and Specifications:
- Ideal for home and commercial use
- 2" x 2" high tensile strength steel frame
- Extra-thick and super tough DuraFirm™ seat and back pads
- Fully adjustable to accommodate any size user
- Articulating arms for unilateral and bilateral chest development
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OA8 and OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Assembled Dimensions: 32" L x 28" W x 65" H
- Product Weight: 91 lbs. | 41.28 kg
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Package 1 – 33.07" L x 24.41" W x 9.84" H | 77 lbs.
- Package 2 – 61.02" L x 7.09" W x 5.12" H | 25 lbs.
- Light Commercial Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, 3 Years Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, 1 Year Upholstery and Grips
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME Frame and Welds, LIFETIME Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Upholstery, and Grips
- Weight Plates and Olympic Adapters sold separately
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground