Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale -- Detecto (BRW1000)
Detecto Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale - Accomodating new EXTRA-WIDE wheelchairs, Detecto's BRW1000 provides everything required for weighing bariatric patients. For extended patient comfort, the BRW1000 can store the weight of the chair, allowing clinical staff to simply roll the patient on the scale for quick and easy weighing. Detectos BRW1000 provides comfort for the patient and saves valuable time in busy healthcare facilities. Heavy-duty construction, large rubber deck safety plate platform with integral ramp, and the 1,000 lb capacity makes this the perfect scale for weighing patients in manual or power wheelchairs, dialysis patients, or walk-ons.
- EMR-Ready Serial Connectivity
- Push button and Keypad Tare
- Body Mass Index Calculation
- Selectable Key Lockout
- ID Storage with and without a known tare weight
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs. / 400 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 91 lb. / 41 kg
- Platform Width: 40" (accomodates bariatric wheelchairs)
- Display: .7" high-contrast LCD for wall or table mount
- Power Source: 6 "C" alkaline or Nickel-Cadium cells (not included) or optional AC adapter
For Detecto warranty information click here.
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.