Basic Trainer - VKR-Chin-Dip-Push Up Tower – Powertec (P-BT)
The multi grip access of the chin up section is great for training the back and biceps, while the dip and push up stations will work the chest, shoulders and triceps. The VKR locks in your upper body with comfort when performing leg raises to develop the abdominals. Powertec incorporated a swivel "T" handle, a set of footplates and roller lock down access to perform both sit-ups and a body balanced angled squat now providing the user with a total body basic training workout. This unit is also designed to accommodate two users at once. A great bodyweight rack for those who want to build muscle or just stay in shape.
- L= 46.5"
- W= 46"
- HT= 83"
- Weight= 163 LBS
- Chin up and Dip Bars: 400 lbs. body weight
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Need to make a large purchase of fitness equipment for a fitness room or gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.