Workbench Olympic Bench – Powertec (WB-OB)
Accessory Attachments OPTIONAL
Powertec Olympic Bench - A classic, tough built bench with some neat features.
We originally developed this bench for the trainer who requested a simple flat, beefy Olympic bench. Because of our standard adjustment design on some other models we were able to incorporate the adjustment system into this bench allowing it to also provide a decline and incline position.
The low to ground profile gives you a firm footing and feel when performing heavy presses. The upright adjustable bar catches on the Olympic Bench features two-sided bar catches, allowing users to utilize the back of the rack section for power exercises such as squats. The fully adjustable Flat-Incline-Decline bench can slide forward and back for the most optimal pressing positions. This Olympic bench also comes with Powertec's signature attachment adaptor that can be fitted with a wide selection of attachments for even more exercise options. Another innovative feature to this bench was adding the short cross tube option.
- Adjusts up to a 90° incline
- L=55" (usage)
- W= 50.5" standard, or 24.2" with optional Short Cross Bar
- H = 62.0" maximum height
- Weight= 129 LBS
- Bodyweight & resistance combination = 600 LBS
- Upright racking catches = 600 LBS
- Optional Leg lift = 250 LBS
*Plates and bar sold separately.
Optional Short Cross Bar
Substitute a 20" narrow bar to attach the two uprights at base which allows for reduced foot print and additional room for dumbbell exercises
|Optional Leg Lift Accessory
||Optional Curl Machine Accessory
||Optional Pec Fly Accessory
|Optional Leg Press Accessory
||Optional Dip Machine Accessory
||Optional Lat Tower Accessory
|Optional Accessory Storage Rack
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for weight benches for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS