Workbench Power Rack System with Dip Handles – Powertec (WB-PR)
Accessory Attachments OPTIONAL
Powertec Rack System - This Rack System is solid and built to take a beating. This is the ultimate free weight training system. The cage provides a safe method of performing all of the barbell power exercises such as squats, rows, dead lifts and all pressing movements with the security of the adjustable spotter bars. The base Power rack can be purchased alone and comes standard with the deluxe multi-grip chin-up bar and pair of adjustable dip handles at no additional cost. For a complete gym you can add the lat tower option that provides a high low pulley system for numerous cable exercises.
Perform a variety of exercises on the Powertec Rack System.
- Assembled Dimensions: 50.8" L x 50.6" W x 84" H (without Lat Tower Option)
- Dip Handles included
- Six additional 1" holes near center of frame uprights spaced closer together for added adjustments
- 66" Width with Dip Bars attached
- 62.8" Length (depth) with Lat Tower Option attached
- Shipping Configuration (boxed, not including pallet):
- WB-PR only: Box #1 - 81.25" L x 22" W x 6.25" H | 144 lbs.
- WB-PR only: Box #2 - 81.25" L x 11.5" W x 3" H | 64 lbs.
Weight load capacity:
- Rack section = 1000 LBS
- Chin up and dip bars = 400 LBS bodyweight
- Optional Lat Tower (WB-LTO) = 500 LBS
*Plates, Lat system and bench sold separately.
Connector Tube (sold separately, not required):
- Specially designed to unite WB-UB FID Utility Bench to WB-PR Power Rack or WB-HR Half Rack.
- Attaches to lower cross-member of Rack and unites to back of Utility Bench
- Increases stability during workouts for improved safety and security
|Optional Utility Bench
||Optional Utility Bench Connector
||Optional Lat Tower Attachment
|Optional Leg Lift Accessory
||Optional Curl Machine Accessory
||Optional Pec Fly Accessory
|Optional Leg Press Accessory
||Optional Dip Machine Accessory
|| Optional Accessory Storage Rack
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for weightlifting equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.