7' Black Oxide Olympic Weightlifting Bar – Body-Solid (OB86B)
Benefits: Strong & Affordable
Uses: Residential and Commercial
Body-Solid OB86B 7' Black Oxide Olympic Weightlifting Bar – The OB86B is the most affordable full length black oxide Olympic weightlifting bar in the Body Solid line-up. Body Solid combines affordability with quality in this general purpose bar which is ideal for using for bench presses, squats, bent over rows and much more. At a total length of 7' with a gripping area (shoulder to shoulder) of 51" the OB86B fits perfectly in any Olympic bench press or squat rack without limitation. The 30mm shaft diameter features a medium knurl to ensure a secure grip during heavier pulling exercises and smooth rotating sleeves to eliminate torquing of the wrists, especially during bicep curls. The OB86B includes a 600 pound weight capacity for both residential and commercial use and includes a black oxide finish throughout.
Need help selecting the right Olympic bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Construction: Solid steel bar and sleeves
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Grip: Medium diamond knurling (includes center knurl)
- Finish: Black oxide bar and sleeves
- Grip Diameter: 30mm (1.18")
- Total Length: 7' (86")
- Gripping Area Length: 51" from shoulder to shoulder
- Sleeves: Smooth rotating sleeves with bushings
- Plate Compatibility: Olympic plates with 2" center hole ONLY
- Collars: NOT included
- Uses: Garage Gyms and Commercial Gyms
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects (does not cover dropping or abuse)
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 47 lbs.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground