Adjustable Seated Arm Curl Bench -- Legend Fitness (3114)
Adjustable Pad Height
Bars/Plates NOT Included
Legend Fitness 3114 Adjustable Seated Arm Curl Bench - The 3114 Adjustable Seated Arm Curl Bench by Legend Fitness provides one of the most effective bicep exercises for adding size and strength. The seated preacher curl isolates the biceps by keeping the lifters upper arms stationary and set at an angle that works to provide constant tension on the bicep muscles during the negative portion of the exercise. The arm pad of the 3114 is sufficiently padded using 2 thick rebond foam and adjusts in height up to 46.5 to accommodate lifters of all heights. The bar uprights are spaced wide enough to allow different gripping widths for isolating the inner and outer biceps yet remain compatible with the inside length of most EZ-curl bars and fixed weight barbells. A strip of hard wearing ABS plastic lines the inside of the bar cradles which prevents wear on bar knurling due to metal to metal contat. And the frame is built like a tank with its 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing. This bicep curl bench arrives fully welded and ready to rock!
Purchase a Legend Fitness Seated Arm Curl Bench on GSA contract - All strength equipment by Legend Fitness can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Legend Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Legend Fitness 3114 Seated Preacher Curl Bench Features:
- Dimensions: 39 L x 30 W x 46.5
- Frame Construction: Heavy 11 gauge 3 x 3 steel construction designed using CAD software to minimalize the use of bolts and fasteners
- Frame Fabrication: Fully MIG welded for maximum stability and longevity. No assembly required!
- Padding: 25 wide contoured preacher curl pad and seat feature 2 thick rebond foam with 8 lb. per cubic foot density for maximum comfort and stability
- Adjustments: Preacher curl pad height is adjustable via pop-pin up to 46.5 to accommodate all different size users
- Bar Uprights: 3 x 3 uprights are spaced to allow plenty off room for different grip widths and have raised bar stops in the back to keep the bar from overshooting when re-racking
- Wear Guards: Bar cradles include hard wearing ABS plastic to protect barbell knurling from metal to metal contact with frame
- Compatability: Use with EZ-curl bars, fixed weight barbells or short Olympic bars with a minimum of 31 from inside collar to inside collar. Bars, plates and collars NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant baked-on powder coat
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below for available powder coat and upholstery colors
- Uses: Ideal for training biceps and forearms in commercial weight rooms
- Unit Weight: 155 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 265 lbs (Freight Shipping Class 250)
- Proudly Made In The USA
Legend Frame Colors
Legend Fitness offers an awesome variety of upholstery colors. You may select from the top selling colors or any of the custom colors at no extra charge. If you select a custom color, please choose "Custom Color" from the Upholstery Color Option pulldown menu above and note your color choice on the order notes.
Legend Upholstery Standard Color Chart
Legend Fitness Upholstery Custom Color Chart
Click to Enlarge
Please Note: Depending on the type of monitor you use, actual upholstery colors can vary slightly from how they appear on your monitor.
We offer BIG BULK DISCOUNTS on Legend Fitness Equipment Purchases! Please make sure that you email or call for pricing!
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.