Pro Club Line Lat Machine -- Body-Solid (SLM300G)
Body-Solid Pro Club Line Lat Machine (SLM300G) - Impressively versatile, the Pro Club-Line Lat Machine is a favorite for gym and club use. Extraordinary capabilities set this machine apart. For starters, you get a high pulley directly overhead for optimum back and shoulder isolation. The extra long pulldown bar allows you to choose wide, medium or narrow handgrip position for maximum development. No-cable-change design allows you to go immediately and directly to a Long Pull / Seated Row exercise movement to further increase size, strength and endurance of your back muscles. Adjustable hold-down pads stabilize you for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique styling, space efficient design, exceptional performance and versatility make this Lat Machine a standout in any gym, club or institution.
- Weight Stack: 210 lbs. or 310 lbs.
- Frame color: Metallic silver with a clear coat finish
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Dimensions: 62"L x 24"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 444lb / 201.40kg
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.