Pro Clubline Cable Crossover -- Body-Solid (SCC1200G)
The Body Solid Pro Clubline Cable Crossover is the pinnacle of versatility in strength training. Offering an unlimited number of exercises, cable crossover machines are a staple to any gym, health club, fitness center, or workout facility. The SCC1200G is designed and built to satisfy any fitness enthusiast. Pulleys swivel 180 degrees allowing accurate resistance throughout any exercise movement. The pulleys also adjust to 12 different horizontal positions ensuring a proper starting point for almost any exercise. Premium commercial components ensure dependability and reliability even in heavy use, high-traffic gyms and clubs. Stable, solid and smooth, the Body Solid Proclubline cable crossover machine is an essential piece for any workout facility.
- 12 Horizontal Pulley Positions
- 180 Degree Pivoting Pulleys
- Weight Stack Configuration: Dual 160 lbs. Standard / Dual 235 lbs. Optional (upcharge)
- Resistance Ratio: 2:1 ratio
- Resistance Increments:
- 160 lb weight stack has (15) 10 lb plates and 10 lb top plate/selector stem providing 80 lbs total resistance (5 lbs. resistance per weight plate)
- 235 lb weight stack has (15) 15 lb plates and 10 lb top plate/selector stem providing 117.5 lbs total resistance (7.5 lbs. resistance per weight plate)
- 106 inside pulley to pulley dimensions
- 9.5 of cable extension
- 91 H x 35L x 156 W
Need to make a large purchase of functional trainers for a commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call with lift gate.