Pro Clubline Series II Bicep and Tricep Machine -- Body-Solid (S2BTP)
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Series II Combination Bicep and Tricep Machine - Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Club Line Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any commercial gym facility.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 160 lbs - (15) 10 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Upgraded Weight Stack: 235 lbs - (15) 15 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Instructional Placard Included
- Pivoting upper pulley for multi angle workouts
- Back pad ensures stability and isolation of tricep muscles
- Oversized diamond plated base for stability and traction
- Attachments included: Triceps Rope, Straight Bar (for standing curls or tricep press downs), and extension chain
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Biceps, Triceps
- Exercises: Biceps Curl (standing), Tricep Press Down
- Assembled Dimensions: 52 W x 42 L x 83 H
- Assembled Weight: 410 lbs. (S2BTP-1) or 485 lbs. (S2BTP-2)
Need to make a large purchase of combination gym equipment for a fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.