Pro Clubline Series II Lat Pulldown and Seated Row Machine -- Body-Solid (S2LAT)
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Series II Combination Lat Pulldown and Seated Row Machine - Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Club Line Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any commercial gym facility.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 160 lbs - (15) 10 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Upgraded Weight Stack: 235 lbs - (15) 15 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Instructional Placard Included
- 5 position adjustment on leg hold down
- Independent lat pull down movements for symmetrical strength development
- Longer seat pad to accommodate all size users on mid row station
- Foot brace for stability during mid rows
- Attachments included: Straight Rowing Bar, (2) Single Handles with variable-length straps
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Biceps, Forearms, Lats, Shoulders, Strengthen Back, Traps, Triceps
- Exercises: Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown, Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown, Seated Row, Tricep Press Down
- Assembled Dimensions: 33 W x 87 L x 87 H
- Assembled Weight: 415 lbs. (S2LAT-1) or 490 lbs. (S2LAT-2)
Looking for gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.