Pro Clubline Series II Leg Press and Calf Raise Machine -- Body-Solid (S2LPC)
Body-Solid Pro Clubline Series II Combination Leg Press and Calf Raise Machine - Designed to provide an intense workout while eliminating strain, the Pro Club Line Series II pieces are hard to beat. Easy and convenient step in entry makes getting started a breeze. Thick, comfortable DuraFirm pads reduce fatigue and discomfort allowing you keep working out. Rock solid support and stability is delivered via heavy-gauge steel frames with all-4-side welded construction. The fully shrouded weight stack offers a safe and attractive machine that is sure to be a hit in any commercial gym facility.
- Full Commercial Rated
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs - (20) 10 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- Upgraded Weight Stack: 310 lbs - (20) 15 lb. plates and (1) 10 lb. top plate with selector stem
- 2:1 Ratio weight ratio
- Instructional Placard Included
- Fully adjustable 10 position back pad for proper starting position
- Double beam design with Pillow Block bearings on pivot points for precision alignment and friction free movement
- Pivot plate adjusts to ankle angle providing proper position through full range of exercise
- Ergonomically designed two position, rubber lined press plate for greater traction on presses and calf raises
- Fully shrouded
- 2 x 3 11-gauge steel (3mm)
- Body Focus: Quadriceps, Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings
- Exercises: Leg Press, Calf Extension
- Assembled Dimensions: 47 W x 83 L x 69 H
- Assembled Weight: 481 lbs. (S2LPC-2) or 581 lbs. (S2LPC-3)
Need to make a large purchase of combination gym equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.