Pro Dual Cable Column Machine -- Body-Solid (DPCC-SF)
Form follows function when workouts complement daily activities.
Functional training can prove effective for individuals who need to improve balance, stability and neuromuscular coordination. The Body-Solid ProDual Adjustable Cable Column offers you the freedom of movement to effectively, efficiently conduct numerous weight bearing activities targeting core muscles of the abdomen and lower back.
The Body-Solid ProDual Adjustable Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering that stacks a virtually unlimited range of exercises into a compact 3' by 4' footprint. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user.
The ProDual Adjustable Cable Column features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The ProDual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½" diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the ProDual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Adjustable Cable Column in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- 18 incremental adjustments for multiple positioning
- User-friendly one handed adjustments on vertical pulley system for quick workouts
- Pivoting quad pulley design allows full range of motion
- Dual handle design for isolateral movements
- Mainframe: 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
- Dimensions: 39"L x 46"W x 83"H
- Product Weight: 607lb / 275.34kg
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.