Pro Dual Leg and Calf Press Machine -- Body-Solid (DCLPSF)
Get your glutes in gear for a superior workout
A proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Body-Solid's ProDual Leg Press/Calf Extension's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural biomechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable DuraFirm back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid ProDual Leg Press/Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProDual Leg Press/Calf Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
- Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises.
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed handgrips provide added stability during maximum pressing.
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise.
- 2:1 weight ratio with a 210 lb. weight stack provides 420 lbs. of resistance. Also available in a 310 lb. weight stack.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375 x 4.625 oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2 high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
- Dimensions: 41"W x 78"L x 77"H (104cm x 199cm x 196cm)
- Product Weight: 549lb / 249.03kg
Need to make a large purchase of selectorized equipment for a university fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.